You have quite the variety. :D

The fruitfly ones SUCK! But the biggest one was the blinding one and took the longest to dissipate. Worse, I was in a paranormal group at the time and couldn't do anything because of the spots.

• Author
The fruitfly ones SUCK! But the biggest one was the blinding one and took the longest to dissipate. Worse, I was in a paranormal group at the time and couldn't do anything because of the spots.

Your experience sounds scary! Much more than my own, and I thought my second one was bad.

Thankfully, I only have two moving circles. I know it could be much worse, although that doesn't make coping easier.

My left eye was the worst these three eye doctors had ever seen. The right one was annoying but it didn't blind me or last as long. Hope yours gets tolerable fast. I had to drive from Texas to Oklahoma to see the doctor because I'm in the Native American Healthcare system, so it was scary and I had no idea if my site would return, and then once up there, they put that stuff in your eye that makes your pupils dilate, you know, as part of the regular preventive checkup and it was just horrible driving home with circles around the lights and all that and one eye not working. But it did get better steadily.

My entire left eye was just covered with floating debris, big black debris, and to see, I had to quickly move my eyeball to clear a spot. You know, the spots all migrate around, so you have some control over where they stay by moving your eyeball if they're in a bad spot to run them further away from the center.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Yup i got a few. Only notice them in brighter light if my focus is on something close. Often i briefly mistake for a tiny bug or piece of small hair near my face. Seems i can often block them out with my mind. They have not become worse. Seem same for years