Afraid to go on dates

Glam

Your picture is okay you can smile if you want. Online dating sites you have many choices. Most of the men just goes by the looks. It depends what you type in your profiles.. But your title said your afraid to go on dates, that's a different story.

The pictures are me, I don't edit them I just don't have any pictures from the side. My nose and face looks fine from the front but looks ugly from the side so I never even thought of putting a side pic up because I noticed no one on these dating sites have any side pics up. But yeah I suppose it is misleading.

You don't need a side profile picture (because that would be weird), but just add another picture that is somewhat from the side or with your face angled that shows your nose from a different angle.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

LoveShack.org isn't a photo rating/analysis site and content published here, to the extent it reveals any real life identity, is solely the responsibility of the members. In any event, let's get off the avatar dissection and on to interpersonal relationships which is the focus of the site. Thanks!