MW 10+ yrs A with SM

Life lessons

• Author
Life lessons
Your right it is the The Other Man / Woman - LoveShack.org Community Forums forum. There are many threads that deal with what you are going though from your point of view. I am sorry to say your AP is the OM which makes you the OW.

Don't let labels such as cluster B, or BPD own you, they are only guidelines to measure extent.

Thanks Jersey.

I definitely will not let a label keep me from living my life and knowing right from wrong....or having that label so that I can excuse my actions. Regardless, I would never blame what I've done on that. I knew better than to do it. I knew it was wrong!

• Author
Life lessons
Yep. Same here. We all need to vent a little and not keep this inside. Just admitting where I'm at trying to help someone understand from a BS's POV helps me. So, tell us all that you need and no doubt there are many here that'll help.

Mike, I see that you're a BS...but I can't locate your "story".....am I missing it or are you not sharing it at the moment?

I am sorry to say your AP is the OM which makes you the OW.

I thought OM/OW only applied to married people's APs?

Am i wrong?

Mrs. John Adams
I thought OM/OW only applied to married people's APs?

Am i wrong?

In order for LL to be the other woman...her affair partner has to be married or in a a relationship.

For example...I had an affair with a single man...I was not the other woman.

John had an affair with a single woman...therefore he was not the other man.

AP only indicates the person is having an affair.

OM or OW does not automatically indicate marital status.

Though it does indicate that they are having an affair.

MM or MW means they are married. On infidelity forums

it indicates the marital status of the AP.

In order for LL to be the other woman...her affair partner has to be married or in a a relationship.

For example...I had an affair with a single man...I was not the other woman.

John had an affair with a single woman...therefore he was not the other man.

Then she's not his OW, like I thought.

Mike, I see that you're a BS...but I can't locate your "story".....am I missing it or are you not sharing it at the moment?

LL. I haven't posted my story. I've been reading everyone else's to get an idea on how I deal with my issues. I might someday.

• Like 1