one week of extreme begging. can no contact still get her back.

I have started no contact its my 3rd day of it. but one thing is confusing she blocked me on every where and didnt want me contacting. well today i saw that she has unblocked me on whats app i can see her dp. i as well have blocked her but i was wondering why did she unblock me. she knows that i have blocked her. but whats the point of unblocking and if she wanted to contact she could have done that by texting or call whats the point of unblocking after 3 days. what kind of games is she playing

I can really hear how much she is still on your mind. You answered these questions by putting the focus on her and what she is doing and thinking. That is totally normal given the stage you are in and the pain you are in.

Could we start to put the focus back on you right now? What you are feeling? What you are thinking? What you are needing (that you yourself can provide for yourself).

Because I'm wondering from your really anxious tone, if the more you think about her, the more your placing control in her hands which leaves you feeling anxious and out of control? She's not here with you anymore. You are here with you, and I'm wondering if some of the anxiety could be relived if you can sit with yourself. Figure out what you are feeling. What you need. What you think.

What are you feeling? What are you needing right now that you can provide for yourself? What are you thinking?

• Author

We brokeup 15 days ago. i was the one who broke up with her and it was due to a nasty fight and she said all the bad things she could which resulted in breakup. before this she broke up with me twice and came back the next day. when i tried to get back with her the same day coz i knew it was a mistake she said no i begged her for a week but she blocked me off. i went on No contact after 5 days of no contact she calls me i dont answer but texted her later she called said she missed me etc etc wanted to talk to me sometimes we talked for like 3 days and i was miserable i asked her what are we and she said we are frnd. i told her yesterday we cant be frnd coz i have feelings for her she got angry i told her to only contact me if she wants to get back otherwise please do not. she got super angry saying she felt comfortable talking to me etc etc and since i have made my mind they fine and said bye.

what is she upto and will she come back or have i lost her for ever ??? i am on no contact again coz i cannot be frnds at any cost.

mystic freshair

I feel you guys are young. Again I think she knows you really like her and she is playing games with you. In my opinion let her go, don't communicate with her, if she likes you as well she will come back as your girlfriend / lover .

If you want to get back into a mentally unhealthy relationship that will waste lots of time, emotion, energy and will decrease your self esteem, and may tarnish your future connections, then by all means, get back together.

• Author
I feel you guys are young. Again I think she knows you really like her and she is playing games with you. In my opinion let her go, don't communicate with her, if she likes you as well she will come back as your girlfriend / lover .

lets hope so

For your sanity , keep the NC. Back and forth is just going to keep you emotionally tied to her.

I agree, by doing this , she is ruining your chances of meeting someone new. She is playing mind games.

We brokeup 15 days ago. i was the one who broke up with her and it was due to a nasty fight and she said all the bad things she could which resulted in breakup. before this she broke up with me twice and came back the next day. when i tried to get back with her the same day coz i knew it was a mistake she said no i begged her for a week but she blocked me off. i went on No contact after 5 days of no contact she calls me i dont answer but texted her later she called said she missed me etc etc wanted to talk to me sometimes we talked for like 3 days and i was miserable i asked her what are we and she said we are frnd. i told her yesterday we cant be frnd coz i have feelings for her she got angry i told her to only contact me if she wants to get back otherwise please do not. she got super angry saying she felt comfortable talking to me etc etc and since i have made my mind they fine and said bye.

what is she upto and will she come back or have i lost her for ever ??? i am on no contact again coz i cannot be frnds at any cost.

One of two things -- she is testing you and wants you to run after her professing your undying love and/or she wants you to be her crutch until she finds someone else . . . she can't let go until she has another "relationship" -- monkey brancher.

• Author
How did you just happen to see her out to dinner with her male colleague? Did you by any chance follow her to check up?

i was going home and she was supposed to be going to her house from work. and as i was passing by saw her from the window of a restaurant.