Valentines?

No advice giving, this is the OW/OM side of the board, TBH, while I might not approve of your situation, it is your situation and when or if you need or ask for advice I might add to the replies. For now, I appreciate your honesty on here, I like you don't make excuses or blame anyone, far too often posts blame the BS, far too often people post saying one thing and doing another.

My VD was spent with my H, we did much the same as every other day, I am of the mind that love should be shown 365 days of the year and not just one day. In fact, I would hate to get flowers and a card just because the calendar says he should. So, we spent the day much the same as each day, we did dance to our song, but we do that anyway and we drank champagne watching the stars, which we often do. I just love that we show love no matter what the day.

• Like 3

I don't know how this became a bake on Autumn thread, but we had a good day. Flowers, gifts, dinner with the fam.

Also on that day I learned that h's ex has gone through the money she received in the divorce!! I am so glad she is not our problem.

The flu also came our way but thankfully waited until the day after valentines.