There's no confusion on the right path

divegrl

• Author

Grieving is natural. Grieving is healthy.

Lump in throat. Heavy chest. Sick stomach.

Releasing emotions from my body. Feeling fully alive.

Fully alive. Life is a beautiful journey.

Hey, divegrl. :).

We do grieve when we cannot see the 'bigger picture' behind what we are perceiving, in the moment, as a loss.

And, sometimes, it is very difficult to go 'behind the scene' to get a perhaps clearer insight.

The beautiful journey that Life truly is, very often, must be traveled by oneself. (As messed up as that may seem, when we are dealing with a 'break up' from a fellow Life-traveler.)

Releasing the vibrations of the emotions can be progressed if we use the proper 'tools' - which I know you are already using from the TranscendenceToolbox site. So, I just wanted to offer you encouragement in your endeavours

In Light and Love.

Ronni

• Like 1
  • Author
Hey, divegrl. :).

We do grieve when we cannot see the 'bigger picture' behind what we are perceiving, in the moment, as a loss.

And, sometimes, it is very difficult to go 'behind the scene' to get a perhaps clearer insight.

The beautiful journey that Life truly is, very often, must be traveled by oneself. (As messed up as that may seem, when we are dealing with a 'break up' from a fellow Life-traveler.)

Releasing the vibrations of the emotions can be progressed if we use the proper 'tools' - which I know you are already using from the TranscendenceToolbox site. So, I just wanted to offer you encouragement in your endeavours

In Light and Love.

Ronni

Awww thank you for your post Ronni W. I have recently gone through a triggering life event that has brought up old wounds.

One of my spiritual guides recently said that I cannot see the forest thru the trees right now. Which is the very same thing you posted. All I can continue to do is love and trust.

Thank you for reminding me of the protection prayer! Before it was so powerful, so I will start again.

I hope you are well my friend? Have a beautiful day.

Doing very well, thanks for asking, divegrl.

Not sure if you've also been using the 'Saint Germain, Transmute It All' -- that one is specific to releasing (transmuting) vibrations of non-constructive/negative emotions and Energies.

And the 'Astrea, Cut Me Free' is to cut destructive and toxic astral, psychic, metaphysical cords and connections -- not sure, but it might be helpful for your current situation, as well?

All I can continue to do is love and trust.

Just as long as you are loving and trusting wisely, with your Intuitive or Higher Discernment. :):love:.

• Like 1
  • Author
Doing very well, thanks for asking, divegrl.

Not sure if you've also been using the 'Saint Germain, Transmute It All' -- that one is specific to releasing (transmuting) vibrations of non-constructive/negative emotions and Energies.

And the 'Astrea, Cut Me Free' is to cut destructive and toxic astral, psychic, metaphysical cords and connections -- not sure, but it might be helpful for your current situation, as well?

Just as long as you are loving and trusting wisely, with your Intuitive or Higher Discernment. :):love:.

Hi thank you so much my friend. I need to be more disciplined about doing these prayers, as I have found they have really shifted my energies in the past.

Yes, my love and trust are from the spirit, source, God.

I am processing so much right now that I cannot put into words. Thank you again my friend. You are a blessing. :)

• Author

When you think you are doing better but then

You have a break down in front of your lawyer.

And then another breakdown in front of your physical therapist.

Reprogramming. Emotional release. I need to do more yoga.