I want her, even though I know it will end...

wonder and wander

• Author
wonder and wander

Purepony I think we are on the same page.

To answer some of the earlier questions, she has been married 35 years (we are in our 50's). She made it clear that she wasn't leaving her hubby and I don't want her to anyway, we are not compatible that way, just sexually. We do have some history though...went to high school together which makes the friendship option open, however i'm leaning to NC, however, if she comes knocking on my door, I will open it, and start at square 1, have sex and part ways. I'm not hurt or jaded or in love with her. It's just sex for me, and just sex for her. In a few months she will be out of the country forever...what she decides to do then, or with her marriage is up to her. I suppose I am more of a commitment phobe so this kind of relationship is fine by me, however temporary it is. I keep thinking of Bridges of Madison County...not all affairs are so bad in my book. This is my second affair and I have no regrets. When I am on my death bed, the incredible sexual connection I had with these two women will far outweigh any moral decision making in my life. What I have noticed is how much they wanted me, even if temporary. I don't get that from single women. The reason is that these two affairs involved women that simply had no sex in their lives which of course opened up a Pandora's box of passion that has been suppressed for much too long. The first woman I had an affair with 5 years ago actually thanked me last year because she said I made her realize what was missing in her marriage. She is now divorced.

I say go low contact. NC is too severe for someone leaving the country so soon. She might decide to just get used to it now.

LC, on the other hand, lets her miss you AND remember what it's like when you're around.

Be a yo-yo. Drop in and drop out until you get what you want, then reward that behavior with your presence.

That's how I'd do it.