At what point do you say something or give up.

ElizabethIII

Exactly! I was talking to a guy on OLD who did the same thing. I kept dropping hints so he'd get the message that I dont like to wait to meet up....but after awhile...I thought theres no point anymore
This is the point I was trying to make earlier. How long did you spend dropping hints and waiting for him in vain to pick up on them? It all seems like a waste of time to me.
For the final laugh his tinder profile says "no time wasters pls"

:lmao:

Those are usually the people to avoid. It usually means they drum up a lot of self inflicted drama LOL.

• Author

I managed to track him down on facebook. not hard once you have someones name, occupation and hometown.

he has old public links pn his facebook. chat links looking for women for sex chat.

the posts are 6 years old but is indicative of his general attitude.

If he can't manage to find time to ask you on a date within a month he's wasting your time. My guess is he's looking to get his ego stroked and nothing more.

• Like 1
  • Author
If he can't manage to find time to ask you on a date within a month he's wasting your time. My guess is he's looking to get his ego stroked and nothing more.

Exactly. I didnt keep the conversation going last night and if he messages again I wont reply. Someone else can stroke his ego.

maybe his wife or his girlfriend as Im sure he has one or the other.

• Author

So I deleted his number. Only contacts can see my photo and status on whatsapp. so he will get a blank space instead of a photo.

He texted asking me out for next week.

Not sure I want to......