Flirty, married martial arts instructor??

Thanks everyone! I should definitely put a stop to this fling and continue my life and my krav maga lessons as if he never existed. I mean it's disgusting and awkward! This only leads to pain (even if I choose to have fun with him in bed... then there will be emotional destruction for me). After all, I believe that I permitted this to happen because it has never happened to me before. The good thing is that I got over my ex (it was a long distance relationship) and this flirt boosted my self-esteem. Now, I should just move on!

I don't know why there is chemistry with all the unavailable men.... my ex is in New York to complete his residency (he'll be back in Greece in 3 years or stay there forever!) and now my krav maga instructor is married... And all the other men who hit on me .... I just don't like them AT ALL! What is going on with relationships? :/

Proud to hear this. And yes there will be nothing but pain, for you, his wife, his child, extended family, friends, and others.

You are worth more than to become some married guys side piece. Plenty of healthy young available men out there, ones that will treat you with respect and give you 100% of their attention. And these available men will be there for the right reasons, to make you a better person, with an honest real relationship.

Edited by Sampson