Stay or Leave [UPDATE: I called his wife]

The OP and her MM were both married and had an affair. Both subsequently leave their partner's but neither get divorced. OP appears to have cut off all contact with her husband whilst the MM bought a house with OP; acted like a couple but MM kept his relationship with OP a secret from his wife after the affair was discovered - despite them both getting sued by the wife for infidelity. So.... it was basically two separated people having a relationship then MM appears to get back with his wife so officially it becomes an affair again. At some point when OP and MM living together he is unfaithful with another woman and now says he's just going to go and meet another woman.

I think this pig of a mm did not buy a house with OP ...he borrowed some of her money and bought a house for him self.

Op good on you to realize this ...we are rooting for you ..i hope you have a transaction details for the money he owes you ...and go after that .

I am honestly a little confused on how someone could cheat if they are having an affair? They are actively cheating?? It just doesn't make any sense to me?

I think what that means is most ow like to believe that mm is in a affair and would step out of the marriage only for them and with them .

So in their eyes it's a relationship and they believe they are special for the mm to take that step ..like the mm would only do that with them and no one else ...hence they don't see it as cheating ..they see it as an actual relationship ..this thought keeps them going and allows them to continue what they are doing ...

The only way they see the mm is cheating is if now a 3rd or 4th woman is in the picture after them.

Twisted but when ow is in an affair most don't see the mm as cheating.

The mm relationship with the wife is not considered cheating or as a primary relationship by ow .

• Like 3
  • Author
I think what that means is most ow like to believe that mm is in a affair and would step out of the marriage only for them and with them .

So in their eyes it's a relationship and they believe they are special for the mm to take that step ..like the mm would only do that with them and no one else ...hence they don't see it as cheating ..they see it as an actual relationship ..this thought keeps them going and allows them to continue what they are doing ...

The only way they see the mm is cheating is if now a 3rd or 4th woman is in the picture after them.

The mm relationship with the wife is not considered cheating or as a primary relationship by ow .

Of course i felt being cheated. We both separated from our spouse and stayed together. He brought me to meet his parents and families. When he reconcile behind my back. I was hurt so much. But i had to respect her as the first wife. I do have guilt towards her and what more can i say when they want to reconcile for the sake of the childrens..i can only bear the pain and had to agree to his lies that our relationship has ended and continue in the dark...

He lied to her and flatter her with loving text...

Maybe, he was lying to you, too.

• Like 2
ladydesigner

My WS's MOW thought she was the special one :laugh: too bad there were already a few before her. She was late to the game! She still didn't want to believe me when I told her!

• Like 2