Be My Guest and Leave was his response to marriage topic.

HopefullyLove

• Author
HopefullyLove
OP, thanks for the update and happy to read you got out of that unhealthy engagement. Hopefully he's gone for good. IME, sometimes these kinds of personalities pop back into your life just when you think all remnants of the damage they've done is healed. I'd suggest, if not already done, guarding against that with substantial contact means changes.

Hopefully you'll meet a loving, and healthy, man to share marriage with. They're out there. Good luck!

Thank you. I will not let him back in. The experience was so painful and I cried a lot. Living without him has been such a good and freeing feeling. I will never tolerate that treatment from anyone and I believe there are good men out here. I’m not quite ready to date I’m working on me and processing what not to do going forward.

• Like 5
  • Author
HopefullyLove
Hugs, HopefullyLove.

Even though you've made the best possible decision and choice for the highest interests of both yourself and your child, it still is a difficult and painful thing to have to go through.

Sending you comfort and wishes that you will have the strength to not look back.

Thank you. It’s been tough even though I know it is for my good. It’s been hard but I had to do it. I’m not going back I’m done.

• Like 5