Lighter Note: Nickname used for the W and H in the affair

I'm not big into titles and labels. I've had a lot of them in my life - I was in the military.

XMM NEVER used titles with people he was close to. It was never, "my son, my daughter, my wife." He didn't say "my mom", it was just "mom". He called them by their names. However, in his professional life he would refer to them as "my secretary" and such.

But, many people do refer to those by their title. My own opinion is it is too easy to depersonalize someone when you use a title.

He was in my phone under a fake female name. I was never in his phone.

I avoided using his name when I spoke about him, which was rare. I had a nickname that I used.

I'm not sure that you're really suited to have an affair. Lots of people do just say, "my husband" "my wife" etc.

xMM used to refer to his wife as 'EVERYBODY'. Everybody is out, or everybody has gone away for a few days, everybody has gone to the shops.

If I had to, I would refer to her as his wife.

Poppy.

gettingstronger

From what I saw of the communication, he called me "my wife"

Interesting side note: in one of her rages, she texted me

"I would call down to the front desk when he was on site, just to hear them call me Mrs (ourlastname). How does that make you feel?"

I never texted back, but it made me feel like- OK, you might be a little nutty-

• Like 2

So it's not bad enough that the betrayed spouse is being mortally betrayed in part by your actions, now you want to quibble about the names you call said betrayed spouse.

Worst. Thread. Ever.

Hi guys,

I was just wondering what are the nicknames you used in the affair when speaking to your MM / MW about their spouses?

I've always used "she".. and anything else..

Couple days back, MM suddenly said "My wife was going to..." and I lost it and told him off, telling him not to use that term. Honestly, I knew what he was trying to do, he's trying to get me used to it (we are new into this A), but what the heck?

I felt it was not acceptable.. It's the least minimal respect isn't it

• Like 9
GollumsNightmare
nteresting side note: in one of her rages, she texted me

"I would call down to the front desk when he was on site, just to hear them call me Mrs (ourlastname). How does that make you feel?"

I never texted back, but it made me feel like- OK, you might be a little nutty-

:laugh::laugh::laugh: