Just a few questions about players

I am now good friends with some of them although we are no longer intimate. One in particular, who is perhaps my best friend these days, has a boyfriend and we are all 3 friends. I don't think he knows that we had a brief secret fling and he doesn't need to know that. It was well before him and it really was just two friends having sex.

That doesn't seem right. I'd rather not someone pretends to be my friend while they're keeping from me that they've slept with my SO.

• Like 1
Cookiesandough
He hurt his own daughter, encouraged sleepovers and listened to her daydream aloud about them being a family.

So he could get laid.

Did his daughter ask for it too and she let herself believe in all this without him ever having promised such a thing, so she walked right into it and deserves whatever hurt she gets?

Truly hoping there's more to this story so I don't have to go off into a corner and barf.

I am in complete agreement. I'd say I hope he gets what he deserves but sounds like his life is a mess already, unsurprisingly. Players often do not though...often they don't face repercussions, feel they can justify it, don't feel guilty for playing the woman. I was just answer OP about whether they really feel for what they've done and I'd guess most of the time not. That's why women need to wisen up about these things because men like this won't stop existing and it's the only chance we have at avoiding them.

He might feel guilty now that **** has finally hit the fan, but I think it's mostly for his daughter if anything. He's an idiot and just sickening, really. He'll probably keep it up.

I am now good friends with some of them although we are no longer intimate. One in particular, who is perhaps my best friend these days, has a boyfriend and we are all 3 friends. I don't think he knows that we had a brief secret fling and he doesn't need to know that. It was well before him and it really was just two friends having sex.

If it is no big deal then there is no reason to keep it secret. If it is and that is why you are afraid to tell then that is all the more the reason that this man must be told. To not tell is act disrespectful to him, by you and by his GF.

• Like 1
That doesn't seem right. I'd rather not someone pretends to be my friend while they're keeping from me that they've slept with my SO.

I'm not pretending to be he is friend. I actually am. She was not his SO when I had sex with her and I didn't even know him then. How would it benefit him to know? She hasn't betrayed him.

If it is no big deal then there is no reason to keep it secret. If it is and that is why you are afraid to tell then that is all the more the reason that this man must be told. To not tell is act disrespectful to him, by you and by his GF.

I'm not afraid to tell him at all. It was her decision whether to tell him or not. If I told him that would be disrespectful to her and the privacy of their relationship. If she wants to tell him that's up to her. For me to do it would be completely malicious.

You better hope this little secret never gets out. Most people don't react too well to that kind of secrets that their SO's have with close friends.

• Like 1