Boyfriend being very mean about pregnancy

Penguin.

• Author

He's been calling me all day screaming asking where I am and what other man I'm with. I don't know why he keeps accusing me of being with another man. Another thing he's been saying is he can't believe a guy would be with someone who's pregnant with another guy's kid... :confused: so then why say it's not yours if you don't want another man with it? Why does it matter?

he would have left you if he did not want to know

he is processing the idea of being a dad, imo, your child will wonder about him if you separate them, the child may well want to trace him later, deprived of half of thier roots, and curious about them

you can always dump him later if he is awful then

Edited by darkmoon

Can you leave him? Seriously, do you have somewhere you can go to live? Your boyfriend is cruel and abusive. If he is like this now with you (and that is totally unacceptable), then how do you think he will be with a vulnerable baby? I think if you want your baby to be safe, you need to leave him.

There must be organisations nearby that can help young women. Please contact them and talk to them about the situation. Your boyfriend is pretty sick.

Last night he came in while I was thinking over names, looked over my list, said "these are retarded" I asked why he cares and he got quiet for a second and said "I don't." Which tells me he does.

I got little things out, or things that if for what reason I can't get back in I'll need, and left. Already have a new apartment. Now he's calling non-stop. Where am I? Who is he? I better come home because he's not joking.

Weird stuff. :(

Maybe not a bad idea to check in with the police anyway and they may be able to give you some help as to how you can protect yourself with increased security tips and they may put you in touch with organisations who may be able to provide help in an emergency.

Keep all "emergency" numbers in your contacts list.

He thinks you have another man, he is unstable and potentially dangerous, he is a loose cannon atm. Do not hesitate to call the police if he comes near you.

He may or may not be "capable of anything", but you need to be well prepared just in case.

Leaving is always the most dangerous time for an abused woman.

• Like 1
  • Author

I text him and said that I won't speak to him until he can calm down and talk like an adult. We'll see what happens there.

I don't know why he's saying there's another man. I'm so in love with him I don't even think about other guys. I've never done anything that would warrant such accusations. I know a friend of a friend of ours likes me, but I have no interest in him. I already have a cute guy... :( I don't understand why this is happening...

I told him when I got pregnant we could split, and I wouldn't make him see the baby or pay if that was what he wanted, and he didn't want me to go...

I text him and said that I won't speak to him until he can calm down and talk like an adult. We'll see what happens there.

I don't know why he's saying there's another man. I'm so in love with him I don't even think about other guys. I've never done anything that would warrant such accusations. I know a friend of a friend of ours likes me, but I have no interest in him. I already have a cute guy... :( I don't understand why this is happening...

I told him when I got pregnant we could split, and I wouldn't make him see the baby or pay if that was what he wanted, and he didn't want me to go...

Reading about abuse will help you understand why he is being accusatory. It's projection. Easier to blame you than look at himself. It's easier to make you look like the bad guy than it is to accept responsibility for being an abuser.

Why would he want to split with you? Abusers don't split with you. They want to keep you there for their benefit. It's about control and possession. It's not about love.

re-read post #25 and #27. Thank you, and good luck with the baby.

• Author

His mom and sisters are calling me now. Saying to "please not be that girl." What girl? The girl worried about her child's safety, the girl who's afraid her baby might be killed? :(

I am just trying to protect my son. He doesn't even think it's his baby!

What do I do? Forward them the messages?

• 1 month later...

You know most of the time when people randomly start getting paraniod about their partner cheating its because theyre cheating on you.

Please never go back with this man, if he really wants anything to do with his kid then he will file for custody on his own and you can work things out from there.

If you go back, he will probably beat you, maybe you're kid will hear it, maybe he'll want to hit your kid. ITS NOT WORTH THE RISK OF YOUR BABY.

If and when the threadstarter returns they can request this thread be reopened via the Alert Us button. Thanks. ~6