Why do women get attached after your intimate with them?

One thing I have noticed that seems to work, at least for me. Is if you want a girl to be a keeper get her to have sex with you. At least the females I have dated seem to get very attached to me after sex and want a relationship. If we never had sex things may have ended up different.

My current girlfriend for example at first seemed hesitant to even want to date me. Wouldn't returned texts, was always too busy to meet for a date, cancelled on me on dates. Seemed to be giving me hint not interested.

Then after our second date I talked her into sex, hoping this would get her attached to me because I really wanted a very long lasting relationship with her that could lead to marriage.

My theory worked out. After we had sex I saw a change in her behavior toward me. Very clingy. Wants to see me everyday. Sends me 20+ texts a day. Extremely needy. Wants to get married, which is good I do too.

It just seems females get very attached after sex. So if you really like a girl and want her as girlfriend or even future wife one day, by having sex with her might get her so attached to you that you improve your odds of her becoming your girlfriend. Is this true?

Never been attached to a guy after a one night stand. I hate the stereotype that we're all clingy and mushy after sex. Also, your comment about "talking her into it" just so that you could get her attached to you sounds manipulative.

• Like 1

I read about this in PUA many years ago. It was an interesting read. Have sex with her first. Then fall head over heels. If you want to get a girlfriend.