My GF has eyes for another man

I don't think I need counselling, I think I need out of this relationship (if she isn't pregnant). It's making me do stupid things. I know the choice I made was frickin' stupid. Pregnancy could solve our issues. She'd get an engagement/marriage which she wants.

I'm sorry, but that is a ridiculous and very selfish sentiment.

Bringing a baby into this mess is not going so to solve your issues, and it is incredibly foolish to pin that responsibility on a baby. Seriously, you need to give your head a long and hard shake.

Babies are not mean to be Band-Aids for failing relationships. They are not meant to be conceived against one's will. Given that she did not consent to unprotected sex, you have pulled the ultimate desperate and manipulative move. Add to that her history of being forced to do things against her will...your behaviour makes my stomach turn. That is not just stupid - it's plain wrong.

If you are such a bad mental place that would try to impregnate her without her knowledge, you need to be single. Your relationship has bitten the dust.

Sigh... SO you really think getting her pregnant will solve your problem? You should stop and think about it for a moment. If she is having an affair with someone, she may see a pregnancy as a end to the exciting and fun thing she is doing behind your back. She may decide to punish you by having an abortion - have you thought about that? And yeah, as a guy you wont have a leg to stand on if she decides to kill your child. But, at least it'll end your relationship...in a most sad and horrible way. Space Ritual was right, you know. You should have just walked away ... instead you have chosen to go for a ride on the Crazy Train... :(

I don't think I need counselling, I think I need out of this relationship (if she isn't pregnant). It's making me do stupid things. I know the choice I made was frickin' stupid. Pregnancy could solve our issues. She'd get an engagement/marriage which she wants.

So you won't marry her now but if she's pregnant you will? Do you realise how ridiculous that sounds? Do you not have a mind of your own? Do you need to be forced into the decisions you make? What you did is disgusting. You have violated her trust and her body. I hope for her sake she isn't pregnant. She should leave this toxic relationship now. What you did is essentially abuse. You have taken her decisions away from her without her knowledge. For someone with her history, it's even worse. This poor girl does not deserve all the cr*p life keeps throwing her.