I broke nc and got her back! (UPDATE: split up again)

teammagma

UPDATE, Its freaking MAY 13Th..... Below is an email i sent to clay andrews team march 29th

So, I broke NC after a month ( told her something along the lines of, Hey I just saw xyz and it made me think of abc and that made me smile ) She replied saying "Please don't contact me again" I then went to instagram and said after all this time i value our friendship lets be friends. She said "no. I said dont contact me" i then said I'm glad you were in my life, you're a wonderful person. If you ever change your mind call/text me. She read it and didn't reply. 2 weeks later i crumbled and sent her a long msg about my love for her

"Hey, this may be the last thing you wanted to see on your phone but I had to get this off my chest. I want you to know that I've shared ALOT of first experiences with you. In fact I still love you and I don't want to be the ex that can't move on, but after all this time I've thought long and hard about EVERYTHING. I now understand why the little things i did annoyed you, that wouldn't normally do. I now know EXACTLY why you felt like you were my "mom" sometimes. I know why you would sometimes be cold and I get it now. I now know the things i did that contributed to you feeling that way and not even knowing why you felt the way you did. I think of you every single day, i think about the first day we met, I remember the day we had our indoor picnic, when we got tested together, I remember our drive to coastal, I remember when you'd out me on new music like kodak, I remember when we did that african dance before watching split together, i even remember trying after death sauce with you, everywhere i go reminds me of you and i know we've only dated for about 2 months but love holds no boundaries/time limits. I understand that you felt like your freedom was being taken away and you wanted that back. I understand EXACTLY how we were on different levels and i now know how to fix those issues. i believe we moved waaaay too fast, but i strongly believe it could be corrected. Some of the things we've shared I've never shared with someone else. Everytime i go to kure i think of when we'ed go together.(ps i came 2nd place in tricks the other night going up against the TOP guys there) I come across instagram posts I'd instantly wanna share with you. I love the fact the we think alike and that we have the same taste in music. I listen to chixtape 4 and Kelly price (migos) like every single day and you're all i see. I'm not trying to come off like the crazy ex but it's truly how i feel, I'd rather send this here than show up at your door and having all hell break loose lol. But i realise that a connection you have with someone will always be there. It's just the attraction that fades away, with clingyness, being controlling, being a doormat and there has to be balance and it has to flow naturally. I now understand exactly what that means, even thou we tried to make it work the 2nd time around we didn't have enough time individually to address all the problems and I've learned that time is key. I'd love to be with you forever, but i understand that you don't always get what you want, and things also take time. I've accepted the breakup and know for a fact that our old relationships are DEAD AND GONE but that doesn't mean a new one can't be brewed and turn out great. I'm so much more knowledgeable than i was before and i thank you for that, it allowed me to properly assess everything. Though i have no idea if you've done the same i know when the time is right it'll happen. I remember taking you to dinner over in harbison and the joy i felt was unbelievable being that i had my own car now and i was the man ��, I'm sure you know by this I've started a vlog channel haha which i honestly don't think I'd ever have back then, but I'm glad i did. I watch our old vlogs and look at our pictures i forgot we even took at times and it puts the biggest smile on my face . I remember showing you pictures from my google drive of past exes etc and I've always prayed/hoped that you'd never end up like that. i know about your whole past with guys and future goals, I understand why you'd wanna work on yourself more as well. I understand why you wouldn't want to feel the uncomfortable emotional feeling when we had during those talks but i know for a fact based on how I've changed things could NEVER be the same again. So many people tell me move on, you're still on that, let her go, she doesn't deserve you, she's a bitch etc. But I've never let that get in the way of how i truly feel about you (I'm writing a novel at this point lol). I see all your positives/negatives and i see ways in how it could work out. I truly don't understand why you told me not to contact you anymore and I'm sure you knew that drove me crazy (well you got your wish) or why you'd wanna give me back my ijust and I know we're both so young, but this feeling i feel toward you is unreal. Not ever talking to you again would be the last thing I'd ever wish for, even though i said if you broke up with me I'm gone forever. I understand we both have insecurities and we always will. I can also understand not talking to someone to prevent future hurt, as i did with Pete. In regards to the whole celibacy thing as you saw I'd give up anything for you, and i do believe i gave my full 100% too quickly hell i could be even hurting my chances by hitting send but life will unfold. The long and short of it is that I wanna give it one more shot and that'll only happen if the feeling is mutual but after sending this message i feel like I'll be able to move on for good with or without you as much as it hurts, as much as i love you (lol I'm talking like we already married but thats love for you) i just want you to know exactly how i feel about you. I'd love to go back to the talking stage and stay there for however long before becoming exclusive because i know that will be a major determining factor on whether or not things could work. If we stayed talking, we can be together and still have freedom to do as we please, but losing you forever is almost unbearable, and idgaf what anyone thinks if this is a bitch move on my part or not. I'm being a man, doing what's best for me and letting the woman i love know how I feel. I'd love to see you again. My friends would be telling me not to waste my time typing this and that this is the last thing to do and just cut all ties but i could never leave **** up in the air like that, not with you. Yhkno are you even deserving of this? Well imma show you how different i am from the rest. But the truth is as far as right now it's march 4th 1:15AM and I'm typing this message, i pray I'll never have to send it and that you reach out to me before i do. But if i end up sending it then just know i truly love you (whether you care or not). That being said and done, i guess I'll leave it at that and let things unfold" that was sent on March 6th 2017

She replied

"I don't love you. I don't want to be with you. I don't want to speak to you. I don't want to see you. I don't want you in my life. Please stop.

It's over. Please leave me alone."

I replied alright i guess this is goodbye.

She blocked me on Instagram before reading that message. Then blocked me on snapchat and twitter. However she didn't block me on Facebook (we're not friends thou, because i blocked/unblocked her)

I kept in touch with her sisters since the breakup, i was supposed to train her older sister (age 26) but she cancelled on me a bunch of times. (my ex is 21 & I'm 19 bout to be 20 june 26!). And i spoke with her younger sister (age 16) a couple times just about normal stuff. However 3 weeks after she blocked me on Snapchat (not Instagram).my ex then unfriended my mom from Facebook. I feel like if i just forget she ever existed she'll be back at somepoint becuase she's said herself I'm the best guy she's ever been with because I've always treated her right and she used to dealing with "hood niggas" but we broke up 3 months ago and I'm going through some daily emotional pain man. I do have a vlog channel on youtube to try and stay focused but i still love her and hopes she'll realise what she had sooner or later.

END EMAIL^

If you guys are still reading lol

At this point i'm no longer eager to be with her as I know it's not the best but I still see how it could work you know. I haven't spoken to her since. She just graduated university last week. I wanted to wish her congrats but didn't so it's been like 2 month NC since march. I did text her sister older sister thou last week (may 5th, the last time we spoke before that was march 6th) the day my ex told me she didn't want me in her life,I had met up with her 2 weeks post breakup and gave her a workout plan, she kept cancelling, but they days my ex told me not to contact and the day she said she doesn't want me in her life I told her older sister, she said damn dude, but from that point i just left it alone.)

So when i texted her sister, (MAY 5th) I said "Hey (her name) i see you making gains, keep up the good work, hope youre not baking up a storm!"

She replied saying

Thanks!!! I've been meal prepping for 3 weeks and I haven't baked at all lol. Im 10lbs down!

I responded saying

That's excellent! I dont have the discipline to meal prep so you beat me there but i have cut out all candy bars, makes me feel healthy

No reply

That I'm not worried about because it was still positive

Also, her family (her mom,her sister, the one i was supposed to train) still interacts with me and my mom on facebook and snapchat by commenting and liking posts and vice versa.

I was planning on texting her mom happy mothers day and leaving it at that, as we did talk in person after the breakup ( i ran into her in public) and we had a long conversation about stuff nothing about my ex and it went great.

But I'm conflicted with being myself and just sending it and not expecting anything in return but I also don't want them to take it any way. It could go either way and I shouldn't care but idk. I feel like I'm reading too much into it and you probably think I'm crazy typing this long ass post but truth is. I still love her even thou she was a dick, every SINGLE day she's on my mind, i still dream about her and her family and I don't see how after everything we've gone through you can do that to someone who you've said you've loved. I know we only dated for 2 and half months and other people have had it worse, but I just wanna know if we'll ever talk again some day yhkno and I do steps to move forward, my vlog channel, my fitness training, my acting etc, but this is like the worst. I have tunnel vision, every girl who's tried talking to me I have little or no interest in them, I'm self aware but idk...If you guys are still reading. I plan on continuing NC forever, hoping she'll come around one day, which is kinda freaking sad, because everyone around me gives me a hard time about bringing this up daily lol and THEY ALL TELL ME SHE DOESN'T DESERVE ME, and I know that too, but I think im not gonna wish them happy mothers day, I'll just leave em be and do me. As much as this FREAKING HURTS LIKE A BIIITCHHH! like damn. THanks for reading

How are you unable to see she does not want to be with you.

You have cross the line into obsession and should seek counseling or therapy. Maybe on your end this seems cheeky and normal..but on my end you seems stalkerish and desperate.

Leave this girl alone.

• Like 1

You have absolutely no respect for boundaries. Get some counselling.

Edited by BaileyB

This is way past over. Keep hovering over her/her family and you are going to your obsession. This girl couldn't be any more clear about her about her lack of interest. There are no mixed signals anywhere in this story. She does not want you in her life. Time to move on.

• Like 1
  • Author
This is way past over. Keep hovering over her/her family and you are going to your obsession. This girl couldn't be any more clear about her about her lack of interest. There are no mixed signals anywhere in this story. She does not want you in her life. Time to move on.

Yeah that's the main goal, it's just I've never been in this much emotional pain. Sounding like a bitch but it's not just this part of my life that was thrown out of wack, but there's a lot more going on. Like i feel damaged by this person. I'm on a freaking forum telling the whole world about my situation. Tf? Death would appear to be easier than this. But that's a not an option

• Author
Holy @#$% man. I'm going to be real with you here.

This is over.

You NEED to move on from this man. You broke NC, which as you can see is never a good idea. What you did was push her further away - just like we warned you would happen. Contacting and chasing her is just going to make her lose more and more attraction to you, and KILL your chances more and more.

The constant contacting her, the long letter, confessing your love, staying in touch with her family. This is not only hardcore tanking your attraction to her, but it's bordering on reaching creepy/stalkerish territory, ESPECIALLY in her eyes. This is breaking NC to the max.

This is what you need to do, ASAP: STOP contacting her. For real - just go real, HARD NC. In fact, in your case I 100% suggest blocking the number and deleting it out of your phone - to force yourself to keep NC. Literally anything you could say to her will just make this worse. As for the mutual friends/family members - cut contact immediately. It's usually best after a breakup to also move on from them too. This isn't really healthy because it's preventing you from moving on and getting her out of your mind, and if it's getting back to her she might even see it as a pathetic attempt to stay in her life - ruining this even more. NC on the entire family.

And you have to actually move on during this NC period - so you need to try you. You have ACCEPT that the breakup is final, to move on. Reading your posts, I can clearly sense you are still convinced in your heart that she might come back to you, and that you two should be together... I know it's hard, but letting that go is the only way you are going to move on from this. This is true whether she comes back or not, it's the only way.

In this situation, you did a lot of damage already. If you contact her again, she's going to really despise you, if she doesn't already. This is NOT the note you want to leave a relationship on. Do not contact her!!! The ONLY way to do some much needed damage control right now is to go hard, strict, eternal NC.

And I appreciate this advice 100% No worries. I'll never be reaching out to her or her family ever again. I had a conversation with my bestfriend about the whole thing regarding wishing her mom happy mothers day and it stressed me tf out unnecessarily. Like I don't need that, so moving forward I'm doing me. I'll keep this thread updated when i move on etc

Sever all ties, stop trying to get in through her family. Cut everyone off so you can move on. Do not contact any of them again. You are going to mess around and catch a case if you keep this up! Seek the assistance of a counselor to help you sort yourself out.

• Author
Sever all ties, stop trying to get in through her family. Cut everyone off so you can move on. Do not contact any of them again. You are going to mess around and catch a case if you keep this up! Seek the assistance of a counselor to help you sort yourself out.

A counselor won't be required, haha i just think it's funny how all I did was reach out to her twice after the breakup, not mention it was her sister reaching out to me for fitness advice consistently. Her younger sister still likes all my stuff on insta and besides wishing them best wishes, I'm being labeled on here or to her, a stalker? Like in reality have i really done anything insane? I'm cutting all ties as we speak. But I've never popped up on her nor do i plan to. That's stalker type stuff

• Author
Holy @#$% man. I'm going to be real with you here.

This is over.

You NEED to move on from this man. You broke NC, which as you can see is never a good idea. What you did was push her further away - just like we warned you would happen. Contacting and chasing her is just going to make her lose more and more attraction to you, and KILL your chances more and more.

The constant contacting her, the long letter, confessing your love, staying in touch with her family. This is not only hardcore tanking your attraction to her, but it's bordering on reaching creepy/stalkerish territory, ESPECIALLY in her eyes. This is breaking NC to the max.

This is what you need to do, ASAP: STOP contacting her. For real - just go real, HARD NC. In fact, in your case I 100% suggest blocking the number and deleting it out of your phone - to force yourself to keep NC. Literally anything you could say to her will just make this worse. As for the mutual friends/family members - cut contact immediately. It's usually best after a breakup to also move on from them too. This isn't really healthy because it's preventing you from moving on and getting her out of your mind, and if it's getting back to her she might even see it as a pathetic attempt to stay in her life - ruining this even more. NC on the entire family.

And you have to actually move on during this NC period - so you need to try you. You have ACCEPT that the breakup is final, to move on. Reading your posts, I can clearly sense you are still convinced in your heart that she might come back to you, and that you two should be together... I know it's hard, but letting that go is the only way you are going to move on from this. This is true whether she comes back or not, it's the only way.

In this situation, you did a lot of damage already. If you contact her again, she's going to really despise you, if she doesn't already. This is NOT the note you want to leave a relationship on. Do not contact her!!! The ONLY way to do some much needed damage control right now is to go hard, strict, eternal NC.

P.S i know now the message was a mistake trust me ik, that was 2 months ago. Do i plan on reaching out ever no, but i was just letting you guys know what happened. ETERNAL NC it is! And I thank you for taking the time to write this. Kinda feel like you understand me in a sense. It just sucks because my intentions were pure but how it came off was weird asf smh. No contact no contact

Edited by teammagma

I would not suggest texting her mother tomorrow. You dated this lady for two months, three months ago. You don't find that a tad odd?

Edited by springy
  • Like 2
Altair0770

5 days NC? Damn, I've done NC on a LOT of people apparently without even realizing it...

NC isn't a set period of time, it's a process to heal and move on with the chance of your ex coming back, but everyone leans on that chance (Which is perfectly normal or a few months, which is generally why it's longer to heal from a breakup than a death).

As many have said in this thread, your chance at real reconciliation is to spend months apart. You didn't change at all, you just used it as a manipulation tactic. Again it's perfectly normal to hope your ex comes back, and it's normal to see NC as a tactic to get them back. Many people will say it's to heal and move on. They are correct, but giving up hope is about as easy as losing weight on the Fast Food diet. It's a normal process for the first few weeks/months to hope it's making your ex come back, but eventually you realize the process helped itself if you did true NC and you are able to live your normal life without stressing over your ex, and eventually you just stop caring. That's what happened to me. I mean, I still care, but I wake up happy and go to bed happy. My ex would make a nice addition to my life if we were to reconcile, and I'll be open to that, but I'm not in the stages of "I'm going to kill myself to escape this pain" anymore.

However, you gone and ****ed it up royally. You have you answer. Sorry bro. I know if I texted my ex right now, she would respond immediately and be extremely excited to hear from me. HOWEVER, she would rather be friends rather than reconcile (well, at least when I last spoke to her. I have no idea how she is today because I haven't spoken to her or anyone. I just know her latest shin-dig didn't work out and she's spying on me. But she could still just want to be friends).

I don't expect my ex to have the guts to reach out to me even if she did want to reconcile. And I'm sure as hell not going to take any chance of going backwards from this disaster when I know I'll be the much happier person in the end (and at this point, believe I am).

All this being said, I have a higher chance than you at reconciliation, and I believe my chance to be at 0% or less than 1%.

My best suggestion is to simply stop reading the complete bull**** "how to get my ex back" guides online. They do *NOT* work, except in rare situations like your own where the person doing the dumping was very confused or did it in the heat of the moment and instantly regret their decision. And then those don't last long.

A relationship fails for at least 1 of 2 reasons. That one reason, is somebody in the relationship not being ready, not having the feelings, or feeling it won't work out. There isn't many other reasons. Unfortunately for those like me, that were dumped and wanted to continue the relationship, get stuck with dumpers that, no matter how perfect you are for them, they aren't ready because of immaturity or something.

In your case, you were the problem. You have identified that problem. Rather than figuring out how to manipulate your ex back into your arms, you need to figure out how to solve the problem you have. Otherwise, if that 0% chance turns into any type of chance (I doubt it will), the same thing will happen as before.

Move on from this woman, take time to improve yourself. Go to therapy. There is no shame into going to therapy. I'm PROUD to say I go to therapy weekly, and I honestly really enjoy it. It's helped a lot. I'm a 28 year old man that isn't afraid of anything, and I go to therapy. It'll help you improve. Read some books on how to improve yourself.

Ultimately what this all comes down to isn't getting your ex back, it's getting you to be the best you can be. You need to focus on that, not on her. Take it as a life lesson. It may sting now, and for a long time, but eventually even the worst things in life can be seen with a light because of what they teach us.

• Like 1
  • Author
I would not suggest texting her mother tomorrow. You dated this lady for two months, three months ago. You don't find that a tad odd?

Yeah I'm not

• Author
Yeah I'm not

Honestly guys, like I've said i just sent you all that message as an update. I've KNOW nc is the way to go. After that long message I haven't hit her up and don't plan to. What i typed at 2am in the morning was an extremely emotional side of myself that i needed to release. RELAX, i know what's required moving forward, and i have been working on myself. Sometimes it gets hard thou. But consistency is key. Her sisters reaching out to me vice versa potentially kept me from moving on. At the end of the day. Its her loss. I know what we had, better than i can explain or better than anything i tried to explain here. They way everyone interprets it through text is different. But like i said i was in an extremely emotional state last night and when i sent that message. She'll probably come around and trust me when i say that, I'm no average joe. TRUST ME. But as far as right now. I'm doing me and I'll continue to do so. And im not bull****ting myself either. Trust me they're things that happened that i haven't mentioned and the main problem for me was clingyness which I've worked on. I don't wanna be made out to be a psycho because i love someone haha you know? But like i said NC

But like i said i was in an extremely emotional state last night and when i sent that message. She'll probably come around and trust me when i say that, I'm no average joe. TRUST ME. But as far as right now. I'm doing me and I'll continue to do so. And im not bull****ting myself either. Trust me they're things that happened that i haven't mentioned and the main problem for me was clingyness which I've worked on. I don't wanna be made out to be a psycho because i love someone haha you know? But like i said NC

Look man, drop the defensive stance. No one on here is trying to insult you or judge you. We are telling you this stuff to HELP you. I can understand that you are on the inside, and your perspective on all of this is tainted and subjective. But, us, from the outside, can see this for what it is. She is the one who appears to be thinking you are stalkerish, psycho, etc. She is being very clear about that, to an outside perspective. That's why we are saying this. We want for her to see you in a better light, we would love if you were to reconcile someday, which is why we are telling you this - so you understand. You will gain more self awareness about this situation as time passed.

The long message you sent to her, whether it was an emotional outbreak or not, it should never have been sent. Sending a long message, letter, text, voicemail, etc. of any kind can do some irreprable damage.. especially if someone already tells you to stop contacting them. Professing your love and pleading with her that you have "changed", is only going to SOLIDIFY her decision and CONFIRM that she was right to break up with you and she will distance herself from you hardcore. That's why you should have never sent it, and it's important you realize that for any future relationships you have in your life. Make this the last time in your life you ever send a letter like that.

Understand this - a confident, attractive, desirable person - walks away from a relation, when he/she is dumped. You maintain frame, wish them luck BRIEFY, and disappear. And, you erase in your mind any ideas of being with her again in your future. You have to ACCEPT that. You really have to stop thinking "trust me i was a great guy she will see that someday". You are delaying your healing by holding onto that, and you are looking weak, to HER, which she will find unattractive. Telling her that you still love her or care about her, has the exact opposite effect that you intend.

I know you said you are definitely going NC, but strongly consider also blocking her and all of her friends and family too. As Altair said, you have done some MAJOR damage to any potential reconciliation chance here. You simply cannot afford another slip up. One weak moment one lonely night and you are going to FOR SURE nail any final nails into this already-sealed coffin. You have done damage but years and years apart could possibly fix this, as you are both young and have a lot of growing to do. I just want to reiterate how important it is that you seriously eliminate any shred of a chance that you could accidentally contact this person.

Also, you need to learn this important lesson: When someone says you don't want you to contact them anymore, you have to accept that, if you love them. "Proving" your love for them by chasing in any capacity, proves exactly the opposite - that you don't love them. Love=Respect. And you aren't respecting someone when you contact them after they asked that you stop. If you love this woman, you should respect that and live with her decision. Love is not just the desire to be with someone - sometimes it is the ability to let them go.

You say you've worked on your clingyness, but from what you said and even your demeanor in this thread, it doesn't seem to be the case. You aren't ready for reconciliation, even if she was 100% on board tomorrow. You have a lot of work to do still. Learn to be happy without this person. Learn to accept that she's gone forever. It's the only way in hell that reconciliation is possible.

• Like 3
ExpatInItaly

As woman, I can tell you that your behaviour is a complete turn-off and attraction-killer.

Learn to respect boundaries and to soothe yourself when you're feeling emotional. You haven't yet learned to activate the all-important filter of knowing when to pour your heart out and when not to. If you don't learn to do these things, your next relationship will fail the same way.

• Like 1
  • Author
Look man, drop the defensive stance. No one on here is trying to insult you or judge you. We are telling you this stuff to HELP you. I can understand that you are on the inside, and your perspective on all of this is tainted and subjective. But, us, from the outside, can see this for what it is. She is the one who appears to be thinking you are stalkerish, psycho, etc. She is being very clear about that, to an outside perspective. That's why we are saying this. We want for her to see you in a better light, we would love if you were to reconcile someday, which is why we are telling you this - so you understand. You will gain more self awareness about this situation as time passed.

The long message you sent to her, whether it was an emotional outbreak or not, it should never have been sent. Sending a long message, letter, text, voicemail, etc. of any kind can do some irreprable damage.. especially if someone already tells you to stop contacting them. Professing your love and pleading with her that you have "changed", is only going to SOLIDIFY her decision and CONFIRM that she was right to break up with you and she will distance herself from you hardcore. That's why you should have never sent it, and it's important you realize that for any future relationships you have in your life. Make this the last time in your life you ever send a letter like that.

Understand this - a confident, attractive, desirable person - walks away from a relation, when he/she is dumped. You maintain frame, wish them luck BRIEFY, and disappear. And, you erase in your mind any ideas of being with her again in your future. You have to ACCEPT that. You really have to stop thinking "trust me i was a great guy she will see that someday". You are delaying your healing by holding onto that, and you are looking weak, to HER, which she will find unattractive. Telling her that you still love her or care about her, has the exact opposite effect that you intend.

I know you said you are definitely going NC, but strongly consider also blocking her and all of her friends and family too. As Altair said, you have done some MAJOR damage to any potential reconciliation chance here. You simply cannot afford another slip up. One weak moment one lonely night and you are going to FOR SURE nail any final nails into this already-sealed coffin. You have done damage but years and years apart could possibly fix this, as you are both young and have a lot of growing to do. I just want to reiterate how important it is that you seriously eliminate any shred of a chance that you could accidentally contact this person.

Also, you need to learn this important lesson: When someone says you don't want you to contact them anymore, you have to accept that, if you love them. "Proving" your love for them by chasing in any capacity, proves exactly the opposite - that you don't love them. Love=Respect. And you aren't respecting someone when you contact them after they asked that you stop. If you love this woman, you should respect that and live with her decision. Love is not just the desire to be with someone - sometimes it is the ability to let them go.

You say you've worked on your clingyness, but from what you said and even your demeanor in this thread, it doesn't seem to be the case. You aren't ready for reconciliation, even if she was 100% on board tomorrow. You have a lot of work to do still. Learn to be happy without this person. Learn to accept that she's gone forever. It's the only way in hell that reconciliation is possible.

You are 100% correct about everything you've just said & I sincerely appreciate it. And i know for a fact I'm no where ready for reconciliation. After being on here and talking to you guys since yesterday. I'm ready to give it all up, i also did some deep self reflection and I wanna thank every single one of you for your support. Especially you Jamili. As far as right now. I'm gonna be taking a LONG break. Removing myself from any and everything that will hold me back from moving forward. Today was the first day and a long time I've felt okay. That being said I'm gonna be gone for a bit, as we know this forum is surrounded around her ? so i wanna eliminate that for now. This will be my last post for a while. I'll be sure to keep you all updated again. THANKS AGAIN!

• Like 2
  • 4 months later...
  • Author

5 Months Later, I just wanna thank everyone of you once again for your support! And let you all know that I've completely moved on. I'm 100% OKAY! Time surely heals all wounds. I have lost all attachment to her. May think of her once a month if not at all but I'm completely healed from that encounter. Just wanted you all to know! And for anyone who may be going through something similar! Thanks Again!

Edited by teammagma
  • Like 3