Friend has been sleeping with a man's wife for a year. What should I say?

How do you accept being friends with someone with no ethics. If he will do other men's wives he will do your friends wives or yours.

Tell the other man how long his wife has been unfaithful to him, anonymously if that helps, and dump your friend. BTDT

And, that is the truth.

• Like 1

OP,

You are judged by the company you keep, fair or not. Tell the Husband and ditch this 'friend'. He would do the same thing to you if given the opportunity.

• Author

As far as being friends. This is a guy I went to college with. We became tight during that time and a little while after, but since then we live our own lives. He lives in a different state and we communicate through text mainly. Have planned to meet up one time in 2017. We dont share our day to day, but there is a group of us from college who remain close who we confide in mainly about relationship stuff or dumb memes.

I dont think me ditching him as a friend will do much other than rob him of an attempted voice of reason. He knows exactly how I feel about the whole situation, but that was back when I first heard about it. From then on it was mainly just convincing him why it may be in his best interest to get out.

As for informing the husband, I've never met him or his wife. They are in the same state as my friend. Seen a few pictures is all. I know nothing about the couple other than the info I get from my friend. If I were to stalk the husband to get his last name and then inform him that his wife is cheating, Im sure my friend would have a good idea it was me or one of our group who did it.

Edited by Blueplate
As far as being friends. This is a guy I went to college with. We became tight during that time and a little while after, but since then we live our own lives. He lives in a different state and we communicate through text mainly. Have planned to meet up one time in 2017. We dont share our day to day, but there is a group of us from college who remain close who we confide in mainly about relationship stuff or dumb memes.

As for informing the husband, I've never met him or his wife. They are in the same state as my friend. Seen a few pictures is all. I know nothing about the couple other than the info I get from my friend. If I were to stalk the husband to get his last name and then inform him that his wife is cheating, Im sure my friend would have a good idea it was me or one of our group who did it.

Doesn't sound like you'd be losing much. Find out who the husband is and tell him.

Knights Oath clip....

“Be without fear in the face of your enemies.

Be brave and upright that God may love thee.

Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death.

Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong – that is your oath"

Edited by fireflywy