I caught my husband having sex with another woman. I'm lost

Everyone is telling the op to leave and those are just opinions

I would like to know what the op actually wants to do

Well by what is being said the POS that is her husband is still with the POS OW.

The only thing she can do is leave his sorry azz and find someone that actually love her.

Or

She can make it a threesome and stay with him.

His mistress keeps asking me about the meeting.... what shall I do?

Tell the home wrecker to stop contacting you or you will have her charged with harassment. Get a lawyer and take him for everything you can.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Hi everyone, first of all - thank you for all kind responds, second of all - I apologize for my absence, I know a lot of you have been wondering how things were. Maybe I will explain myself, for the past three weeks I just threw myself into work, I tried not to think about the whole situation. His new partner (I guess) didn't contact me since her last message, my soon to be ex husband contacts me from time to time to make sure if I'm okay. So that's it, I met with an attorney and we filled for divorce, my husband agreed. My life just got a little crazy lately, but I have to get through this....

Edited by crisspy
  • Like 11

It's great to hear from you and I hope your pregnancy is progressing well. You have so much support, you'll get through this.

I might have already said this, but don't give the baby his surname, especially if you're reverting to your maiden name. He doesn't deserve it and it sends a strong message at the same time.

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...
  • Author

Hello, it's me again. Apparently, I am not coping well :( I think I am just starting realizing now what is actually happening. I am starting a therapy next Monday...

• Like 3
Hello, it's me again. Apparently, I am not coping well :( I think I am just starting realizing now what is actually happening. I am starting a therapy next Monday...

How can we help?

• Like 2

Sorry you are going thru this, but glad that you found out.

one place that has helped me a little is affair-recovery.com.

Have your H pay for you to get some help.

This is a horrible experience and your baby needs you.

Do see your attorney. If your H has not gone no contact with the OW, he is still an addict for her. Have him write you a timeline of the A so that this does not keep bothering you for longer than necessary.

His affair is on him. do not compare yourself to the OW. Does not do any good. Do things to help yourself. You need regular sleep, exercise and some healing.

So sorry. Hope your H wakes up and tries to help you heal.

amomwhoknows

Sending you huge cyber hugs. If you don't find the therapist you start next week helpful, don't hesitate to look for another.

I hope you have a labor and delivery plan that doesn't include him. I can't stress this is enough that from here on out your priorities must be you and your sweet baby.

You need a supportive person (or people) in the delivery room that make you feel safe. You should not notify him when you are in labor. In fact, check with your attorney, but you may have no obligation to notify him immediately after you deliver.

I can't tell if you are in the US or not, but if you are, HIPPA laws protect you. You can absolutely forbid his presence in the hospital room.

You will need support when you leave the hospital.

Many women feel vulnerable during labor and delivery and in the first weeks you are home. You are entitled to surround yourself only with people who make you feel safe. Don't let him encroach on this special time.

Consequences have actions.

• Like 1

So very sorry, sweetie!!! My heart aches for you! Isn't it strange how life can turn upside down so quickly?!

Aside from the legal and financial ramifications you must contend with, please make caring for yourself the top priority. You will get through this! Someone suggested that you find a caring Doula in your area- your OB may be able to recommend one. I hope your husband doesn't pressure you to allow him in the delivery room. Such a powerful shared experience would be painful and confusing for you in the long run. Yes, he is the baby's father, and the two of you will have to trudge through this new territory but before long it will not be so painful. Your new child will bring you joy and purpose!

It sounds like the OW may feel guilty. Good. She should, and I wouldn't give her one scrap of satisfaction or absolve her in any way. Do not respond to her at all. She could be manipulating you for the time to come when you have your baby.

Hang in there, and stay strong!! You will be ok ! Sending you strength and support, as are many here!!

Hello, it's me again. Apparently, I am not coping well :(I think I am just starting realizing now what is actually happening. I am starting a therapy next Monday...

Are you saying reality has set in or you have insight to the events that transpired?