I want my ex back but don't know how or if I should try to get her back

• Author
calebsheets11

All i told her needed to said. Or I would've regretted not saying it. Now that I have said it, I'm going to live my life with the assumption she won't change her mind. If she does change her mind then great, but if not that's fine too. She always thought I was too prideful. So owning up for my mistakes was the best thing to do. I understand in most situations with most girls sending that message was a bad idea. But those are in situations where the guy was needy and too clingy. But in mine, while it probably won't change anything, it was the right thing to do.

You want to know what your absolute best chance is to get her back? Stop talking to her and delete her off social media. 

I agreed.

• Author
calebsheets11

That's my plan now that I have said all I wanted to say. There will be no more initiating contact from me. She told me she respected for me for saying what I did. I have only initiated contact twice since breakup. She has 4 times. I won't do it again. Just was a huge weight on my shoulders before I sent the message I sent to her.

You got keep this is in mind. Your both still very young and at your age people are still trying to mold into the person they want to be and interests often change at your age.

The best lesson I learned in dating was a lesson I learned from studying Buddhism, and that is the lesson that sometimes it is just better to let go and move on. Like the hit Beatles song "let it be". Just let things be as they are and go with the way the waves of life are flowing. Don't try to force anything that isn't there.

People change, our lives change, relationships change, careers change, we need to accept change and realize that this is just a reality of life and accept it.

You had a great 5 years together. I would be thankful for the time you had and the lessons you learned in those 5 years, but the past is the past now it is time to move on and let go.