Help I Slept With My Best Friends Guy

As a side conversation.

We get an opportunity here to voice an opinion, most of us are not qualified doctors so all opinions should be taken with that in mind.Sometimes we hear things here that can just knock your socks off and baffle you.What I do is try to determine why a person is posting, are they really trying to effect change or are they just trying to get advice to get out of a jam.

Someone can do something pretty despicable and should still get advice if they understand they need to change and want to.To the other people who are just upset that they got caught or are trying to treat an illness and don't ask how to get cured, I have no time for!!!!!!This is how I determine my response.

Another thing...

What about all the unfortuneate people who have contracted disease through no fault of their own?Doesn't stories like this irk you?You can't watch TV for more than a friggin minute and not learn about HIV and how you get pregnant, heck I'm even as a man now an expert on feminine products.Any google search can provide health information in a minute.

If you even think you might be pregnant and don't do anything your probably the same type who won't be honest to future lovers about your health!Mistakes happen all the time and thats not what I am talking about, I'm upset with just dumb stupid behavior that eventually affects us all.

ihavenofrigginclue.

Since you started the insults and seem intent on continuing, carry on if it makes you feel better.

I'll start off by apologizing for insulting you in a backhanded way by saying you have no clue, although you did deserve it for calling me some colourfull names.I really in retrospect should have ignored your rant, I apologize to myself for that one for being effectively drawn in. As far as my education goes your pretty accurate, I was unable financially to do what I wanted so I make due. I have many friends who are educated and some who are not, we however tend to judge each other on the quality of the person.

I don't want to scare someone who is being a selfish immature disease spreading person "in a nice way".

I believe your coddling kissy kissy approach on this person will be ineffective. ;)

Originally posted by my_manda

this story does not add up.

This seems really unlikely

This story is so bizarre.

nuff said right there.

all signs point to this story being a bullshyt attention-getter.

i suggest not wasting your time advising or arguing over it anymore. this girl is full of it.

fundamental

It seems deep down all of you wanted this to happen exactly the way it happened!

Originally posted by whichwayisup

Gawwdd I miss that show. That and 90210! :laugh:

Those were good shows, weren't they? All good things come to an end though :(

Originally posted by IhavenoFREAKINclue

And stop being Naive.

Hey, that is not all that bad :p