What's the riskiest thing/s you've so far ever done for love ?

What's the riskiest serious or humorous thing/s you've so far ever done to fall in love ?

Step outside my comfort zone completely and become reliant and dependent with my significant other (it's always been a difficult thing for me due to previous bad experiences), in order to make the relationship work which later led us to 'being in love' (I was and still consider myself an advocate of self-dependency and pessimism).

What about yours? if you would like to share?

I didn't do them to fall in love, rather to keep being in love.

Went through hezbollah checkpoints, travelled to the jungles of Southeast Asia, got involved with a girl whose grandpa was in the mob and supposedly killed a guy.

These are all different girls. Huh... What a life...

Called a girl (on her cell phone no less) totally out of the blue who I'd never talked to before and who I clutched over the first time I laid eyes on her a couple days earlier. Had to explain why the hell I was calling and not come off like a creeper and 'close' all in one call. She's now my current GF#3. :D

Hmmm...

Bridge jumping and unprotected sex come to mind.

I never got hurt jumping off bridges, though there were some close calls.

The unprotected sex thing worked out, too. Turned out we were (and are) both STD free and *bonus!* fertile! The result of the risk we took is now nearing 16 and we really like him.

• Like 1