Just found out that co-worker is married to a whore!

Originally posted by FolderWife

I thought I'd come here and see what your opinions were (aka, if they were the same as mine) but you all are always looking for ulterior motives to everything!

You came here seeking agreement that your co-worker's wife is a dirty rotten whore. You didn't get a unanimous "yes she is" - and some people even suggested that it might be an idea for you to think about your emotional involvement here.

You might not be emotionally involved. Who knows? Who cares, frankly. It does sound as if you've got an unhealthy addiction to vitriolic gossip though - and that's something you might want to think very carefully about addressing.

F*ck all of you. You're all pathetic :mad: I'm really pissed now :mad:

Wow. I do agree with you now that you're not too emotionally invested in this guy. I think you're too tightly wound and overly sensitive, which is why it came off as being too emotionally involved. Take a deep breath (or five), relax, and stop taking everything so personally.

There's something wrong with you people. guy!

Good GRIEF! After reading some of these comments, I've lost a lot of respect for opinions at this place. You all have been hurt and screwed over so many times, that you can't be objective any more!

\

F*ck all of you. You're all pathetic I'm really pissed now

:p Real nice. Very eloquent!

Are you under the impression that your opinions are respected too?