What does this mean?

• Author
That's a loaded question.

Look, I can really "ONLY" speak for myself, but I'm pretty sure, being human, we fall under the same stupid emotions.

Yes, I really think he does still love her. BUT, its a faded love, which, sadly, and hurtfully, is being re kindled.

Just when you thought the camp fire was totally out, a fresh wind some time later, causes a flame to occur, and this sadly causes the passion and want, to restart.

I still think you have a chance to stamp out the fire, but just like the real thing, you may get a little burnt, or a lot.

The only thing going for you, is that you really have NOTHING to loose.

I think your going to lose him soon, but again, these are my thoughts, and so please take it knowing this.

Please also balance everyone else's comments. They all have experience in these matters, as they wont be on this forum if they didn't.

Sweetheart, put on some sweat pants, and come out swinging and fighting. Don't let up.

Go away for 2 or 3 days, and show him you mean business.

Let me know how you go.

Ted.

Okay, I think you're right because he always cropped me out of his profile pictures etc. He tried to make her jealous and his cousin is active friends with her. I think he's scared to approach herz

Yeah, so you need to take back control.

You have the tools and knowledge to do it.

Think it carefully though and execute your plan of "Operation Retake".

Good luck.

Ted.