I slept with my GF's friend

Why was she raped, by the way? Was she out party and getting drunk or was she attacked?

?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

the world we live in... tragic.

• Like 2
What? Never heard of woman crying rape before?

how is that relevant to this thread? the OP made it CLEAR that the woman was - in fact - raped. why... on Earth... would you assume otherwise?

...because he couldn't continue loving her after the rape.

actually, most can. if your loved one being sexually attacked results in you falling out of love... that's a sign of deeply rooted pathology; the OP "stopped loving" his girlfriend because they aren't having sex. they aren't having sex because she's traumatised and pregnant. all of that irks the hell out of OP, he's annoyed and ANGRY at the girlfriend for "ruining his life" - he's also angry at himself because at the age of 25, he isn't in control of his own life. and he probably never will be because that's just the type of community he was raised in. he's frustrated and it's building up into this this incredible rage and it's all fun and games until another "BREAKING NEWS: shooting in the mall" happens.

the OP is the blueprint.

• Like 1

His relationship "died" right after the rape? Now that's disturbing. So you think there is no point even breaking up, the second she was raped she basically deserved to be cheated on because there's no way someone could love her? Looks like she didn't get the memo that she's not "really" in a relationship, but apparently you think it's safe to assume "she knows it's gone".

A girl who's had drinks at a party can still be attacked. No need to blame rape victims for what happens to them. Just because someone is drunk doesn't give men a valid excuse to gang rape her.

"Why was she raped"? Why don't you ask the rapist what was going through his head, and WHY he did it. It doesn't make ANY sense to ask the victim why they were raped.

Nowhere was it implied that he didn't love her anymore simply because she was a rape victim. Their relationship might have been destroyed because of her psychological well being, not just because she's a "rape victim", and that alone makes her undesirable and unworthy of love. You "wonder how many of us can do it"? I still view rape victims as people, and deserving of love and healing, so why don't you speak for yourself?

Rape doesn't strip someone of their identity. Just because you think it does, doesn't make that reality.

• Like 2
I don't need it. I'm not the one that was raped.

If my partner got raped - as it happens to men too - I would find that incredibly traumatic. It doesn't seem to me that you are dealing with this.

• Like 3
Why was she raped, by the way? Was she out party and getting drunk or was she attacked?

. She was raped because some ******* man took it upon himself to force his dick into her against her will. It doesn't matter if she was attacked, drinking, or walking naked down the street.
  • Like 1
was she attacked?

What? Never heard of woman crying rape before?

Jesus ****ing christ. You've got to be kidding me?

It doesn't matter if a woman is drunk, on drugs, passed out, dancing naked on the street, a stripper, a prostitute, walking down a dark alley, out alone, home alone, too sexy, dressed a certain way. Rape is rape.

In his other post he wrote "she was raped by 6 men on her university campus". You think 6 ****ing men just happened to get her signals wrong? No, they were sick pigs that wanted nothing more than to hold her down and shove their dicks in her.

• Like 1

I dont understand why relatiosnhip ends after rape ; the only explanation i find is that the selfishness of man makes him feel betrayed while he should stand by his GF .

being raped is a trauma , if a man doesn't want to stand by his partner when she has a trauma , he is incapable of love ;better in this case admit that all what he wants is to insert his dick in a hole .

OP , don't claim of being capable of love, and leave the lady without any words ,maybe a gentlmen will stand by her side .

you should know if the child is biologically urs or not , irrespective if u want him or not .

if i were u , i would have hugged her and taken the child even ifif he is not mine ..