My boyfriend wants to make his ex girlfriend jealous.

• Author
Girl, sometimes, you really have to differentiate what people say and what people do. Action speaks louder than words. The fact that you are here means you know that he's still into her.

Do what you believe is best. You have been dating for a year. Don't invest more time on this guy, it will lead to more pain in the long run. Find someone else.

I don't understand why he's still so into her, he dumped her and they've been broken up for so long. She's left him alone since and hasn't done anything.

• Author
The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference. Regardless of what they are, he still has very strong feelings for his ex. You're going to end up getting hurt...

I think he'll leave me for her if she makes any noise towards him ?

• Author
Good lord he's been harassing her for almost a year without letting up. Just think what's going to happen when you piss him off......he is abusive.

I think he's obsessed and fascinated by her because he seems to miss her and the relationship they had, whereas she doesn't seem to care and lives her own life.

He found out she looked at his profile on facebook out of curiousity and he blocked her. I think he's trying to make her jealous through facebook. He never comments on my photos, just likes and yesterday he commented "????" for her to see ?

I think he'll leave me for her if she makes any noise towards him ?

Are you sure you're not getting off on being treated like crap by this guy? You keep saying the same things over and over and yet there's no mention of a plan of action.

• Like 2
I don't understand why he's still so into her, he dumped her and they've been broken up for so long. She's left him alone since and hasn't done anything.

Yes and this is what is killing him. He wants a reaction from her to show him she still cares about him. Why are you still with him because his actions are quite obvious. To answer your previous question yes he would get back with her if she still wants him. What are you going to do?

• Author
Yes and this is what is killing him. He wants a reaction from her to show him she still cares about him. Why are you still with him because his actions are quite obvious. To answer your previous question yes he would get back with her if she still wants him. What are you going to do?

I'm going to step back and let him do what he wants. It's honestly not worth it. She's a lucky girl lol.

I'm going to step back and let him do what he wants. It's honestly not worth it. She's a lucky girl lol.

Does this mean break up with him? He's already doing what he wants.

• Author
Does this mean break up with him? He's already doing what he wants.

Yes ? I've already lost, so there's no point. He's using me as bait to get to her.

• Like 2
Yes �� I've already lost, so there's no point. He's using me as bait to get to her.

You are dodging a bullet, young lady.

For the duration of your relationship would have contained 3 people, and even if that third person was occupying only a mental role in the relationship, eventually he would have eventually graduated to comparing the two of you, and in the process, would have probably at some point in the very near future make an attempt at some type of closure with her. And you would have found out and dumped him anyway. So in essence you simply fast tracked to the end of the relationship without having to suffer through that naturally progressive but crappy step.

You should be commended. You saved yourself a boatload of pain that so many people fail to spare themselves.

• Author
You are dodging a bullet, young lady.

For the duration of your relationship would have contained 3 people, and even if that third person was occupying only a mental role in the relationship, eventually he would have eventually graduated to comparing the two of you, and in the process, would have probably at some point in the very near future make an attempt at some type of closure with her. And you would have found out and dumped him anyway. So in essence you simply fast tracked to the end of the relationship without having to suffer through that naturally progressive but crappy step.

You should be commended. You saved yourself a boatload of pain that so many people fail to spare themselves.

That's true, I didn't think about this because he broke up with her and it's usually the dumper who has the rebound relationship. Looks I'm just the rebound :(