FWB post 2nd of weekend depressing

mortensorchid

morten, it sounds like you might be depressed. I urge you to see a doctor and let the doctor know about your feelings of sadness and worthlessness.

FWB is not a cure for sadness. Neither is F** buddies. You have had 2 FB and now both are bailing on you....possibly because they sense you want more than they are willing to provide. I suggest putting yourself first and getting healthy and then it will be easier to find a suitable male companion for a better r/s modality than FB. Good luck!

• Like 2
  • Author
mortensorchid
morten, it sounds like you might be depressed. I urge you to see a doctor and let the doctor know about your feelings of sadness and worthlessness.

FWB is not a cure for sadness. Neither is F** buddies. You have had 2 FB and now both are bailing on you....possibly because they sense you want more than they are willing to provide. I suggest putting yourself first and getting healthy and then it will be easier to find a suitable male companion for a better r/s modality than FB. Good luck!

You're right. I'm going to eliminate the bad again. I usually try to do a check in with friends once or twice a month no matter what the case may be, these above noted two are no exception to how I operate. But, they would rather have something else. I did nothing wrong. I will not feel guilt or remorse over what I did or said. I'm in a good place, despite how trite that sounds, it's very zen.

Ruby Slippers
I have changed, I feel nothing. All feeling for others left me, I've been beaten and abused so many times by others that I feel ... Nothing. Sociopathy. It's almost as if all feeling for humanity left me. I have become such a cold, bitter person, and it shows. I said that to an old bf who I reached out to through Facebook - he said someday I will find love. I said I think he would be surprised at what a bitter person I have become since he left, and I think it's come true.

I think the only way you're going to feel better is to resolve these feelings, and that comes from within. I agree with the advice to consider different ways you could alter your perspective, whether through therapy, a spiritual adventure or retreat, self-help books and videos.

I also think that making female / non-sex friends could help. Good friends really help you maintain a good perspective.

• Author
mortensorchid

I am better today, I promise. I feel good, knowing that I am going forth without these things weighing me down. A weight has been lifted. The right thing can and will happen no matter what.

SO it's clear of course I should not bother him. But never again see him? That's what he seems to be saying to me. I find that bad that someone would come back, say they want you back, then do such a thing.

He wants absolutely nothing to do with you. He's done with you as it's clearly stated in the text.

• 3 weeks later...
travelbug1996

Very hurtful to be rejected, especially for sex. Never settle for sex when you deserve love. Every time you settle for less than you deserve you get even less than you originally settled for.