Cant tell if Im being blown off by her

Sdives

Im asking all these questions as I was near certain it would go over fine based on our interactions for the past while. My thinking is that its possible I need more familiarity first.

I wouldn't have asked If I thought she wasn't interested I would have walked along time ago.

I feel that its been put on hold rather than outright rejection.

You've answered your own question then.

• Like 1
  • Author
You've answered your own question then.

I felt good about it when I asked, but seems out of left field. Perhaps everything is fine.

She said she'd get back to you when she is free. If she does, then you will know for sure she wasn't blowing you off. If she doesn't ...

• Author

Her Facebook says she was doing something at home with her mother today. Saturday, today is when I asked if she was available. So we'll see what happens in the next little while.

We are FB friends. it shows up in my feed

• Author
Is there any point starting a relationship with someone who is incapable of communicating clearly?

Who knows if this will even start.

Scarlett.O'hara

Is this the same girl who works at the gym that you were hitting on last year?

My advice would be stop asking out staff who work at the gym. The likelihood of success is minimal at best.

Firstly, it puts them in an awkward position if they have to see you as a client on a regular basis and secondly it can potentially ruin their reputation at work.

It can also be quite uncomfortable for younger women to outright reject someone so you need to consider that possibility as well.

Can you try another way of meeting someone?

My advice would be stop asking out staff who work at the gym. The likelihood of success is minimal at best.

Firstly, it puts them in an awkward position if they have to see you as a client on a regular basis and secondly it can potentially ruin their reputation at work.

It can also be quite uncomfortable for younger women to outright reject someone so you need to consider that possibility as well.

I remember this guy now. Good post. Why do you keep hitting on the people at the gym? It's their job to be friendly and nice towards you.

If you were to run into them at a bar/social event/grocery store/whatever that is when you try and make your move.

• Author

This is someone else that other girl moved for school.

• Author

So she was working tonight as usual I talked to her for a few minutes then went about my workout. For my first hour (as I have 2.5 hour gym sessions and take my training seriously) she was looking over at me nonstop even way in the distance…. this was constantly.. I am not sure what to make of it. Eventually walked over and got her and her friend laughing about silly stories I have and chatted them up she was nice receptive like nothing ever happened

It looked like she wanted to say something as I said bye and walked out who knows I’ll see her tomorrow.

My plan so far is to talk to her more, get to know her more and see how that goes, But she not cold to me at all, she leans in to me and talks across the desk. She's all smiles and laughs.

She looks at me all the time even way over across the room I can see it. I have no idea how to take that. It was way more than usual it went on for an hour. No idea what to think here

What do ya’ll think? like there no coldness from her at all none zero

Edited by Sdives
My plan so far is to talk to her more, get to know her more and see how that goes, But she not cold to me at all, she leans in to me and talks across the desk. She's all smiles and laughs.

She looks at me all the time even way over across the room I can see it. I have no idea how to take that. It was way more than usual it went on for an hour. No idea what to think here

What do ya’ll think? like there no coldness from her at all none zero

I don't want to burst your bubble but I work at a reception desk and this is pretty much how I'd interact with all customers. We had customer service training when we were told to lean across the desk when interacting with customers to promote a helpful image for the company.

• Author
I don't want to burst your bubble but I work at a reception desk and this is pretty much how I'd interact with all customers. We had customer service training when we were told to lean across the desk when interacting with customers to promote a helpful image for the company.

But the constant looking