I think I need to have a conversation with the two of them really like wow??

what was so ****ing hard about telling me. What little bitches!!

Careful using curse words on here.. I got my hand slapped for using that word.

I agree with you though.. she should have told you.

Did she admit to you that something is going on with your best friend?

• Like 1

There are those alarm bells that you look back on in a relationship and wonder how you ever missed them. This is one of those alarm bells. Something isn't right, you are spelling it out for yourself.

But it's too late I feel betrayed by them BOTH:-(
You "feel betrayed by them BOTH" because you were. But as hard as it is to understand today, you are lucky. You found out now who she really was as a person, before more wasted years, marriage and children. She did not cheat on you because of who you are. She cheated on you because of who she is. The fact is that no matter who she is with, she will still be that same untrustworthy, backstabbing, selfish person that was capable of betraying another person in the way that she did. The other man was also not a person that you wanted to keep in your life as a friend, and now you know. What the other man will eventually learn is that if she can cheat with you, she can cheat on you. Good riddance to both. Again, this is not on you. This is 100% on her.

You sound like a good guy. Go find someone that is looking for a good guy, there are plenty of them out there.

• Like 1

So now the question becomes how will you handle this? Do you still see her as the love of your life or does this cause you to see her in a different way? Now that you know how she feels about you, does that change the way you feel about her? How did you leave things between the 2 of you at the end of your conversation? What will your next step be?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Author
Hopefulthinking

I have a problem...my girlfriend is flirting with my best friend..i know they don't have nothing right now but they are to close to each other...and they hide things to me..it hurts because they think I'm the bad guy..it just that it hurts to me to see them so close and I know they will fall in love in the future...my girlfriend and I still 100% in love we have being dating for five months and is great...but my best friend is really annoying me because he keeps getting close to her...and sometimes my girlfriend turns cold to me...i always see them laughing and happy...i love my girlfriend but I thinks every day the love she feels for me turns to my bf...what should I do?

Dump em both.

Five months is nothing, especially if she doesnt care how you feel. And he's not a best friend if he's doing this.

Bye Felicia!

I have a problem...my girlfriend is flirting with my best friend..i know they don't have nothing right now but they are to close to each other...and they hide things to me..it hurts because they think I'm the bad guy..it just that it hurts to me to see them so close and I know they will fall in love in the future...my girlfriend and I still 100% in love we have being dating for five months and is great...but my best friend is really annoying me because he keeps getting close to her...and sometimes my girlfriend turns cold to me...i always see them laughing and happy...i love my girlfriend but I thinks every day the love she feels for me turns to my bf...what should I do?

Friends like this you need like another hole in your head.

But he is not your problem. if your girlfriend was not encouraging this it would not be going on.

Time to lay down the expectations and she either accepts it or you find a new girlfriend. And if they are "hanging out' without you, and flirting in front of you, you are already too late.

[]

Just let these two go. She seems to be more into him than you, and the guy sounds like a crappy best friend! TBH, you sound like the third wheel in this relationship anyway.

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
redacted off-topic content ~6

This happened to my brother when he was in late high school. Had a girlfriend for a year, and towards the end his best friend and his girlfriend started flirting a lot and 'hinting' at shenanigans. They both turned out to be terribly crappy people, treated my brother like crap and then rubbed their uh 'togetherness' in his face through social media after the breakup. I was so relieved when he kicked them both to the curb and made new friends.

• Author
Hopefulthinking
This happened to my brother when he was in late high school. Had a girlfriend for a year, and towards the end his best friend and his girlfriend started flirting a lot and 'hinting' at shenanigans. They both turned out to be terribly crappy people, treated my brother like crap and then rubbed their uh 'togetherness' in his face through social media after the breakup. I was so relieved when he kicked them both to the curb and made new friends.

That type of shirt gets people killed.

Hope your brother beat the brakes off of them??

Tell her that you think you should both see other people.

If she agrees, then you did the right thing.

Then dump both their ass's.

If she gets freaky, then tell her about the flirty crap, and to stop it.

But, I would monitor this from a distance, as it may still go on in the background, while your not there.

One or the other dude..

Don't waste any more time on your loss !.

Respond, recover, and remember your issue as you move forward!.

Ted.

Move on. Objectively, though, would he be a better match for her than you? If so, then get out of their way as they may have a better chance at a lasting, compatible relationship. If not - and you really are the better match - she will either realize it soon, or make a mistake and continue her path.

I don't believe in trying to keep a relationship going when I or my current partner would be better off with someone else

• Author
Hopefulthinking

But, I would monitor this from a distance, as it may still go on in the background, while your not there.

One or the other dude..

Freaky??? What do u mean??

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
quote formatting and threads merged ~6

One or the other dude..

Freaky??? What do u mean??

Angry, ppissed off, etc.. FREAKY !.

Ted.