Ex-boyfriend wants threesome before we try to reconcile

What an *******

Pretty much. Don't waste any more time thinking about this man!

And if you didn't want a threesome during the relationship, why would you now? When you're not really together anymore, or if you get back together, it is fragile and not really the time for this type of thing. This is just awful.. good riddance to him.

• Author
I'm wondering why you gave him the time of day after how he reacted with your pregnancy.

He apologized for losing it when I told him about the pregnancy. He said it scared him to death and reacted out of shock. Apparently, he can't remember half of what he said.

Anyway, he's gone (hopefully). I went no contact and he kept sending sexually explicit text messages after I told him where I stand on our relationship and that we're better off going our own way. I'm quite certain there were some drunken texts there too.

I got so annoyed by it that I've blocked his number.

• Like 2
He apologized for losing it when I told him about the pregnancy. He said it scared him to death and reacted out of shock. Apparently, he can't remember half of what he said.

Anyway, he's gone (hopefully). I went no contact and he kept sending sexually explicit text messages after I told him where I stand on our relationship and that we're better off going our own way. I'm quite certain there were some drunken texts there too.

I got so annoyed by it that I've blocked his number.

Whooooo! And this folks is a woman with high worth and self respect!

You go girl!

Well done you! I am pleased as punch that you have stood up for yourself! :D

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...

Girl it is a trap.

My ex and I of two years have been going on and off and since later August we are officially off but friends. Since our initial first breakup he THE SAME EXACT THING, while I think not only would a man want it, but I knew during our relationship he didn't express his wanting to be more adventurous. However, it puts you in a terrible position, but here is how I went about it. I thought about it, went up to him one night plain and simple said "Until we are in a good place, and until I am comfortable I do not want a three sum nor do I want you to mention it" And he actually respected it and we ended up dating for a little again. I knew that point when I told him that, that was gonna be the make it or break it because I decided I would not give in. Nowadays we are friends and he still mentions it, and as adventurous as I would be I am uncomfortable doing it with someone who is putting my feelings on the back burner as well as me. We are currently FWB, and that's where were both comfortable and I refuse to take it further, even though sometimes I struggle to stick with that. Stand your ground, be clear and let him know. No reason to explain further to him, you are not interested in a three sum thats it. And if that's his reasoning then he needs to **** off...

Now I'm also thinking on a mans perspective I feel guys want that sense of empowerment to have that kind of adventure maybe if he understands maybe you might decide you are interested but on YOUR TERMS. You should never feel compromised. Literally same thing is happened to me, and while I'm not in the worst place possible I'm still not in a place where I want to be with him. Be careful, and listen to your gut.

• Author
Girl it is a trap.

My ex and I of two years have been going on and off and since later August we are officially off but friends. Since our initial first breakup he THE SAME EXACT THING, while I think not only would a man want it, but I knew during our relationship he didn't express his wanting to be more adventurous. However, it puts you in a terrible position, but here is how I went about it. I thought about it, went up to him one night plain and simple said "Until we are in a good place, and until I am comfortable I do not want a three sum nor do I want you to mention it" And he actually respected it and we ended up dating for a little again. I knew that point when I told him that, that was gonna be the make it or break it because I decided I would not give in. Nowadays we are friends and he still mentions it, and as adventurous as I would be I am uncomfortable doing it with someone who is putting my feelings on the back burner as well as me. We are currently FWB, and that's where were both comfortable and I refuse to take it further, even though sometimes I struggle to stick with that. Stand your ground, be clear and let him know. No reason to explain further to him, you are not interested in a three sum thats it. And if that's his reasoning then he needs to **** off...

Now I'm also thinking on a mans perspective I feel guys want that sense of empowerment to have that kind of adventure maybe if he understands maybe you might decide you are interested but on YOUR TERMS. You should never feel compromised. Literally same thing is happened to me, and while I'm not in the worst place possible I'm still not in a place where I want to be with him. Be careful, and listen to your gut.

I believe you. We're not on speaking terms anymore. I told him if that's what he wanted to find someone else willing to do it and he started giving me the guilt trip saying how can I allow him to sleep with other women and don't I care about him blah blah blah. Its over now. Many other things were said and I know he has no respect for me whatsoever. I'm done with him.

• Like 1
  • Author

He also saw me chatting to an old male friend after our break up and was fishing for information from me about who he is etc. He was giving so many conflicted messages I didn't want to listen to him anymore. I'm not so confused now, I've had a chance to really think about it and I know I made the right choice to cut all ties, for my own sanity.

• Like 1
He also saw me chatting to an old male friend after our break up and was fishing for information from me about who he is etc. He was giving so many conflicted messages I didn't want to listen to him anymore. I'm not so confused now, I've had a chance to really think about it and I know I made the right choice to cut all ties, for my own sanity.

Good riddance, godspeed Tilby

Weirded out, yes. Relieved that you dodged a bullet. Even grieving for having gone through this and suffered. I can understand all of those.

Confused? No, you are not, or at least should not be, confused. It's clear what he thinks of you and what you need to do here.

Sometimes people like your ex do mess with your head a bit. You have done the right thing cutting him out. Keep it simple and keep it real.

Don't let him back into your life or your thoughts. Bloke is toxic.