Horrible sex life

Did you not read?

I think living in a shoe box with her kids is better than being disrespected like that.

Soul eroding stuff.

Right.

My AP said, since there was no foreplay or afterplay, the five minutes or less was the entirety of the sex. I imagine it takes more than five minutes for most women to get aroused. She probably gets no pleasure from that and ultimately feels used. Disrespected. Unappreciated. And understandably frustrated.

He's treating her like a jerk off toy with no consideration for her feelings at all. Not the mindset a husband should have toward his wife.

• Like 1
Wookin Pa Nub

He gay? Wouldn't be the first guy to get married, have kids then come out as gay.

No 28 y/o hetero guy would turn down a girl with high sex drive, wanting to experiment and refuse to do oral.

He either gay, have medical issue or is not attracted to you.

Cherry you are getting awful advice here. 4 kids and you have sex 4-6 time a month? That is pretty good. Marriage is not romantic, fun, sexy, etc. Marriage is tough and it goes though stages. Talk to you husband about what you want. Divorced with 4 kids is far from ideal.

There is nothing good about the sex she is having 4-6 times a month. I'd rather not have sex at all rather than be used as someone's sperm receptacle 4-6 times a month. It also doesn't sound like there are any redeeming aspects to her marriage. Marriage isn't always fun and sexy but it should always be respectful and caring. Maybe she shouldn't race to divorce but she should put her foot down and insist on marital counselling. If her husband refuses then divorce may be the only option.

• Like 2

I was thinking 4 to 6 times is not THAT bad of a sex life per month. I mean, that comes to about once a week. I'd be climbing the walls like a rabid dog but for some couples that's normal. But I think the way you are having sex is a little hollow. Doesn't sound good. Try to remember what got you together in the first place.

interested husband

First let me say I am sorry to hear about your troubles.

That being said I am surprised that you think sex 4 times a month is to little. Especially for a married couple with 4 kids. My and my wife only have 2 and they occupy most our time. As far as his sex drive that happens as men get older. It is gods' little marital joke " incompatible sex drives.

I have the exact opposite in my marriage I am always ready to go and my wife is the one who would be happy with twice a month.

Why he always wants you from behind, and can't get it up in missionary is a little concerning. Does he have homosexual tendencies. It seems like he want you facing away from him so he can pretend you are someone else. I may be wrong. I personally like missionary and don't care for doggystyle much. Since you are telling us you have four kids it seems he was really interested in sex at one time or another.

He could have lost interest because you two are always doing the same thing the same way.

My best advice is talk to him.

I wish i could put your sex drive into my wife. LOL!

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
off topic content ~T