People who mix Christianity with holistic beliefs

UpwardForward
I would go so far to say this woman represents the NORM within Christianity, not the exception. We are living in the last days and the great apostasy has already begun. The truth is almost never heard of within the walls of church buildings, Christian books, and the church at large. Satanism is cloaked in christian-ese terminology and people swallow it down like kooliaid.

Oh, but I'm just one of those "radical" Christians who is just as dangerous as a terrorist that straps bombs to himself, right? Gotta watch out for those Christians who go around killing people by speaking what is true. :p

Yes.

And another example I can give is that the Pope (or Catholic Church) is now beginning to compromise basic principles as well.

• Like 1
Yes.

And another example I can give is that the Pope (or Catholic Church) is now beginning to compromise basic principles as well.

The reason the great apostasy won't go recognized is that people expect it to look like mass murder in the streets with no "church" buildings still standing. They don't realize it will be an apostasy from TRUTH. It will be a DECEPTION. How better to deceive us than to have churches on every street corner, but not a word of truth spoken in them? The world will be filled with messages of "hope" and "love" and "peace", but all three of those will be nothing but a charade.

In the days of Israel when they rebelled, there were "high places of worship" on every street corner. Religion was flourishing. But God looked down and was filled with rage. It was all a lie.

Edited by aurelius99
Ban the evil of Pagan Easter Eggs.

They are the Eggs of Sin.

I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic in tone, but you are correct. Easter eggs were originally colored in red to symbolize the blood sacrifice of newborns to the pagan god Ashtar (from which we get the name Easter).

Regarding your second paragraph here...

Instead of God not having "control", is it possible that he, in supreme wisdom, has given Satan limited authority to do what he wants on earth? Just a thought. (After all this is what the Bible says.)

If I were a believer in Satan and scripture, oh, yes. Which leads me to another criticism I have with traditional christian beliefs...and, frankly, with God.

Why, in the holy name would you allow the very entity of evil and deceit reign for any period of time KNOWING that many would be deceived and reject you? Please, not the "to test you, bologna." God is omiscient, he would have known who would and would have remained faithful. I find this sadistic. You allow human beings to be a part of a world where you don't even have an opportunity to know him. In conditions and circumstances that are immoral, unjust, desparate and you want these people to know the difference between what is the truth??? Let alone if there's a god who cares about them?

Here's another thing...christians tout how Christ died for our sins. To save us...well, it's looking like MOST of humanity will be lost according to traditional teachings......that is an UTTER failure of the sacrifice that Christ's death was to represent. A failure and lack of power of Christ's blood...

In the end, God couldn't even control, conquer the very evil he/it/she intentionally unleashed unto the world to destroy, dehumanize, murder, deceive and rape his own creation of which he claims love for....sad.

The greatest testament to this is his silence...the hypocrisy of his followers and total lack of continuity and strength of those who may truly be his disciples.

'Be still and know that I Am God'

There are many interpretations of the same.

Psalm 46:10 He says, "Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth."

These are powerful words.

No matter....and this is hard; light in the dark, warmth.

I will challenge any 'believer' any person who puts another person down in the name of God as a blasphemous liar.

So it Is and always will be.

• Like 1