I feel like I'm no longer in love with my wife.

• Author

Does she ask me how things are going? No, she doesn't. When she comes home, she's more concerned about the state the house is in, as apposed to how my day was.

(and please don't take this as me complaining, because that's not how I'm trying to make it seem).

She is very close to her family. Her parents live around the corner. With renovations, her parents are upset because I didn't come to them first, before going to a professional, when it came to a plumber.

I'm close with my kids, but I've never been close with MY family growing up. Dad died when I was 5, step father was mentally and emotionally abusive. Sometimes, when there's family get togethers, I try and find some reason to get out of it, because I'm always the brunt of the jokes, and I just get sick of it all.

When it come to physical contact, I miss it. I miss being cuddled on the couch, or at a movie. The cute little snuggle things, and all that other stuff, and my wife has never been like that.

It's hard, because sometimes, when I run everything through my head, I feel like I'm the issue.