Emotional ex after a period of NC?

rosierose87

If he's not being real about his intentions then ask him what he wants. If the dumper contacts the person they dumped, its usually to rekindle something, but if he's not being honest or jumping through hoops then forget it.

• Like 1

Why isn't he blocked? It's the first thing I did when I went NC. Even if you don't reply the texts still effect you, just block his number and heal up. It's obviously getting to you writing a post about it. Does it really matter what his intentions are? Put yourself first :-)

• Author

I'm so annoyed with myself. I'm 21 days NC and I was doing so well ignoring numerous breadcrumbs from him and avoiding his social media completely.

But last night silly me googled his username and I ended up on his reddit page. I saw some recent posts he made with drawings of his boyfriend's video game character. He put as the titles 'here is a drawing of my boyfriend's character' and 'my other half's character'. Seeing him call him that felt like even more of a stab in the heart...

I didn't even think I'd find anything as he hasn't posted anything on reddit in years. I'm not doing googling him again. I feel physically sick and nauseous now.

After seeing his posts I'm even more furious at him for the weekly breadcrumbs he's been sending me saying he's 'misses me' and that I'm an 'incredible person'. How dare he when he is so happy with his rebound?

Now I'm having visions of him being intimate with this guy... It's a horrible thought. I was still getting my head around the fact that he's actually a bisexual but seeing him call him his boyfriend now... It feels completely over for me now. I don't even think I want him back anymore. I don't even know if it's a good idea for me to come on this forum anymore. Maybe it's for the best I completely immerse myself in something healthier so I can move on for good.

Don't let your brain ruin your day to day life.

There is always a better person waiting for you but if you don't move forward and find them you will be stuck in the past.

Have faith in your self and it will come.

We are here to love. Thats how all nature works.

But we can get in our own way some times.

Good luck.

• Like 1

In some ways, maybe you needed to see this to understand that it's really over between you two.

I know it's been an awful experience, and I know this hurts terribly right now. That's understandable. But perhaps this latest incident will give you the courage to really let go and finally close this chapter, emotionally.