What's the worst thing the other man/woman did to you?

Cloudcuckoo

• Author
Oh guys....?. Such despicable events you've been through.

To be honest my STBexVVVVVVVVVVWH did THE worst things to me and my children. Life. Career. Friends. Community. I'll pop over to the other thread later.

Ohhhh ummmm. The OTHER WOMAN lol. Which one shall I choose?

Ok. D Day number 1 OW.

I spoke to her BEFORE speaking with WH.

I phoned her with a note pad and pen IN HAND.

BOY DID THOSE NOTES come in very handy over the shi**y time afterwards. Can't call it reconciliation anymore. Hindsight calls that a lie.

10 days before Christmas OW1 forced WH to tell me about their A or she would drive TO MY HOME and tell me herself. I'm SO HAPPY she did force the gutless creep to do it. ALWAYS HAVE BEEN. ?

About 6 weeks before that D Day a child unknown to my youngest D @ 9yo, approached my D and asked her for a play date at our house. It occurred. But I had no idea it was OW1 Grand daughter. OWs son stayed for HOURS. I was pretty irked. He wanted to walk around the entire property and asked all sorts of strange questions. I answered briefly but honestly about the retirement plans for our sustainable property.

AS I FOUND OUT FROM OW1 HERSELF:

- she had orchestrated this friendship since they WERE ALL GOING TO MOVE in to my home after WH kicked me out. Me?? Lol. Anyway yes. Me apparently lol. The girls needed to be friends since they'd soon be RELATED. Omg.

- OW1 worked as a Scripture teacher at my children's school and had approached EACH of my children excitedly and "almost said 'I'M GOING TO BE YOUR NEW MUMMY'".

right. Nah. Wrong in the head!

OW1 told me that herself.

- gave me FEEDBACK about each of my children.

Seriously after listening for 2h about ALL THEIR SEXUAL encounters.

It was the CHILDREN that spiked my anger.

I had been School Captain with my children's Principal and had known him nearly 40y. Now he's a Well Respected Member of Parliament lol. AWESOME AFFIDAVIT THETE. He was justly ready to enact the Enclosed Lands Act against her. Banning her from all Government Schools forever.

But CIRCUS acts ensued.

- OW1 phoned an Ambulance at midnight with a heart attack..YEAH SHE'S REALLY OLD AND REALLY FAT. lol.

The last words I said to her were..."expect WH soon. I'm kicking his dirty a$$ out." He'd never be seen dead with such a horrible looking woman. APPEARANCE IS ALL that matters to him.

- it's a pity she wasn't home the next morning to greet us. He DID SAY WE'D BE GREAT FRIENDS after all.

I decided to make him BUILD THE BRICK WALL he'd promised her for sexual favours WHILST she made me cups of tea and cakes.

- ACTUALLY she'd phoned his place of work (his 2nd job he turned up to twice I believe out of 20x) and they tried to make amends by building stuff for her.

- OW1 formally reported WH after she recovered from her heart attack. He was sacked.

- WHs family had her sacked from her only employment in 35y. A Volunteer Scripture teacher. Wow the job descriptions of these nowadays lol.

Anyway with no joy for OW1, being unable to rile me AT ALL. I was too entertained by the NUTTERS loose from the asylum! She kept texting me and WH up to 13 texts per hour for ages. She was pleading with WH to not sleep in the garage lol. Indeed that was too good for him but he wouldn't leave. Abusing me.

OW1 wrote ALL OVER Facebook hideous things about me I didn't give a care to read. Hilarious how well a crazy OW CAN KNOW a person they haven't even MET. But she has so many gifts. She claims to be a Clairvoyant too! Wow hey. Well she's not one at all if she didn't SEE HIM COMING. Oh yeah she did actually via multiple videos.

OW1 tried to have WH charged. WH tried to have OW1 charged. WHs family tried to have ME charged! Oh they all tried to have me charged for damaging my own property.

Police said to WH. You need to learn to keep it in your pants buddy. Lol.

To OW1: You need to learn not to sleep with married men.

They've not spoken to me. ?

I won't go near OW who cares what number who is 30 years older than WH. I figure her attraction was the ability to remove her false teeth. Aha. AND SHE DUMPED HIM.

Yep he's that bad.

It's a wonderful life without the CLOWNS of this world anywhere near me.

Now, so far, the whole lot of them are in my back pocket.

Exposure is only concerning for those who should be concerned.

Lion Heart

Crikey Lions, that's quite a circus!

Robbed me of the future I pictured. There is a new and good future. I just have zero idea what it is.

I took his job for it. Dont let anyone fool you. Revenge is SWEET. It helped me get closure. He still won the war, but it was no longer a shutout in his favor.

Of course... Keep it legal.

He was a doofus, obviously had never been in a fight, at least it looked that way. I turned him around, put my arm around the front of his chest and pulled his left arm behind him and up as far as I could. My daughters were crying and screaming. He was saying he was gonna kill me. He was screaming ugly stuff at them, calling them names. He kept struggling. I was telling him to stop, to calm down. He wouldn't. Kept saying he was gonna get loose and kill me. So I pulled his arm up until it snapped.

That was in 2004. Now he tries to be my best friend when we happen to be at the same place: grandkids bdays, hospital when grandkids are born, hospital when my daughter has heart surgery. He's a weird guy.

SALUTE. RE: Best friend. Prolly worried you will break something else.

TrustedthenBusted

Only thing OM ever did was call the police on me on D-Day. I found out what was going on, called OM, and told him ( quite politely actually ) that I he and I are going to meet, and I am going to beat him unconscious.

About a half hour later, the police were at my door, saying they had just received a call that I had threatened my wife with a gun.

I was literally holding a glass of wine at the time, and asked the officers to keep it down, as my kids were sleeping up stairs.

I later called OM, and said if he does anything like that again, he will be lucky if I stop once he's unconscious.