Can't taking decision To Choosing Wife or Mistress

MichiganDave

gettingstronger

Said as gently as possible from an "oldie" that has been there-

You're 27, you made decent money and you think you own the world- for some they go massively in debt with the big house, nice cars and trips- you are instead making bad choices in your relationships-you are young and immature- take a step back and think who/what you want to be in 10-15 years-

A serial cheater (staying with current wife, not disclosing, continuing to cheat) or someone that hit a bump and did better (either coming clean and working on your marriage or divorcing)

Select wisely-

• Like 5
Agree betrayedh

Said as gently as possible from an "oldie" that has been there-

You're 27, you made decent money and you think you own the world- for some they go massively in debt with the big house, nice cars and trips- you are instead making bad choices in your relationships-you are young and immature- take a step back and think who/what you want to be in 10-15 years-

A serial cheater (staying with current wife, not disclosing, continuing to cheat) or someone that hit a bump and did better (either coming clean and working on your marriage or divorcing)

Select wisely-

I agree - the ego gets itself into troubling situations every time.

Time to consider counseling to get balance back. And be be honest with your wife - it's REALLY her decision to stay with you or not.

• Like 1

Give your wife a fair and clean divorce and dump the mistress. Then get yourself in therapy for about the next five years to deal with your narcissism and selfishness.

That is is as nice as I can say it.

• Like 1
Give your wife a fair and clean divorce and dump the mistress. Then get yourself in therapy for about the next five years to deal with your narcissism and selfishness.

That is is as nice as I can say it.

These types are walking contradictions. I know a person like Michigan and it's scary and sad to watch a person comfortable living a double life. You treat the people you love like **** but you want them to worship the ground you walk on. The nerve of you to mention your wife's endearing qualities then call her unattractive or "not that attractive", you keep ****ting on her. Smh. You act like you are Gods gift. Newsflash: You arent.

Michigan you are a selfish, self-centered person that believes the Earth revolves around you. You are power hungry, manipulative and extremely deceptive. You are a weak, insecure man with low self-esteem. If you dont humble yourself and seek help you will get caught in your own web, end upbroken then LIFE with break you and humble you. You are your own worst enemy. Set them free and work on being a good person. You might do good things but you ARE NOT a.good person.

Edited by Kissproof
  • Like 1