Women With Long Ring Fingers Are More Likely To Cheat

• Author
So the lesson here is to only date men and women with short stubby fingers.

Short ring fingers I believe.

I've heard this about men but not women. It doesn't ring true to me - either that or I'm an exception. My ring finger is longer than my index finger by a nail length but I have never cheated in my life.

thefooloftheyear

It's the toe you need to worry about....Have one of those middle toes that is longer than the big toe and you are screwed...You might as well just go into hiding to be never seen again...:eek::laugh:

Check into "Morton's Toe"......

TFY

• Like 2
  • Author
It's the toe you need to worry about....Have one of those middle toes that is longer than the big toe and you are screwed...You might as well just go into hiding to be never seen again...:eek::laugh:

Check into "Morton's Toe"......

TFY

Cwap, my first toe after my big toe is the longest. Am I doomed?

That's a visual I could really have done without!

You are welcome!!! :D

You are honest and that supersedes just about everything, just my opinion.

The first time I did it was in front of my exes sister and aunt in a night club with some poor random guy who thought his luck was in, in the vain hopes they would tell him and he would finally take "We are through" for an answer and who was also shagging his cousin.

The second was with an ex whom I had forgiven for shagging four other women, who was behaving like an ass and who I split up with (for other reasons) a mere 4 days later, would have been sooner had I been in the country... Believe you me he was not the "type" you would expect to behave that way. He was very quiet, nondescript, "safe"... The guy that every describes as "nice". I don't think the other women knew about each other. They certainly didn't know he was living with me.

So you know... I think I had just cause in both instances.

I have never had the urge to cheat. Even when I split up with guys it normally takes a while to get into the "mindset" of being free and single again. I can't just sleep around. I know some can but its not me. I don't think I am all that unusual. Most really struggle with cheating on their partners. You just do not hear about it because its not something that crosses their minds so they would not think to discuss it.

Yes, I look and I am bit of a pervert but there is a very distinct line between looking and thinking yummy when you see a cyclist with nice buttocks and tight shorts and actually hurting your partner... Two very different things.

While studies may show there is a slight increase in chance just how big an increase is that? What are the facts and figures supporting it? I would hazard a guess its very small.

• Author
You are welcome!!! :D

The first time I did it was in front of my exes sister and aunt in a night club with some poor random guy who thought his luck was in, in the vain hopes they would tell him and he would finally take "We are through" for an answer and who was also shagging his cousin.

The second was with an ex whom I had forgiven for shagging four other women, who was behaving like an ass and who I split up with (for other reasons) a mere 4 days later, would have been sooner had I been in the country... Believe you me he was not the "type" you would expect to behave that way. He was very quiet, nondescript, "safe"... The guy that every describes as "nice". I don't think the other women knew about each other. They certainly didn't know he was living with me.

So you know... I think I had just cause in both instances.

I have never had the urge to cheat. Even when I split up with guys it normally takes a while to get into the "mindset" of being free and single again. I can't just sleep around. I know some can but its not me. I don't think I am all that unusual. Most really struggle with cheating on their partners. You just do not hear about it because its not something that crosses their minds so they would not think to discuss it.

Yes, I look and I am bit of a pervert but there is a very distinct line between looking and thinking yummy when you see a cyclist with nice buttocks and tight shorts and actually hurting your partner... Two very different things.

While studies may show there is a slight increase in chance just how big an increase is that? What are the facts and figures supporting it? I would hazard a guess its very small.

Brutal, 4 other women and you still gave him a chance? We will need to discuss that more in the future, my heart breaks for you. Hope you are well past that now. The study I refer to was done in North America and England. I looked and my ring finger is longer them my index finger and my second toe is longer then my big toe. I think if I were a woman I would be doomed according to their study. Why is it I have been cheated on so much, according to the study I should be the cheater.

Brutal, 4 other women and you still gave him a chance? We will need to discuss that more in the future, my heart breaks for you. Hope you are well past that now.

I did. Because I was delusional that he was a "nice" guy. I will never date a "nice" guy ever again. Well and truly over it and am not bothered or effected by it. The cheating with four women (that I found out about) was the least of his little "indiscretions". The man is a cretin. I was a fool to think that was what I deserved or that I was not good enough to deserve better... But if anyone met him they would like him and find him unassuming and non threatening. You would not believe that he was the way he was nor that he did the things he did...

There is nothing to discuss. He was vile. He has gone.

The study I refer to was done in North America and England. I looked and my ring finger is longer them my index finger and my second toe is longer then my big toe. I think if I were a woman I would be doomed according to their study. Why is it I have been cheated on so much, according to the study I should be the cheater.

As I said. I doubt very much that the margins are large enough to have any true relevance.

You have been cheated on so much because you have been unlucky and made bad choices in women. It really is that simple.

Take your time next time and find one that suits you and who gives you as much love as you give them.

• Author
I did. Because I was delusional that he was a "nice" guy. I will never date a "nice" guy ever again. Well and truly over it and am not bothered or effected by it. The cheating with four women (that I found out about) was the least of his little "indiscretions". The man is a cretin. I was a fool to think that was what I deserved or that I was not good enough to deserve better... But if anyone met him they would like him and find him unassuming and non threatening. You would not believe that he was the way he was nor that he did the things he did...

There is nothing to discuss. He was vile. He has gone.

As I said. I doubt very much that the margins are large enough to have any true relevance.

You have been cheated on so much because you have been unlucky and made bad choices in women. It really is that simple.

Take your time next time and find one that suits you and who gives you as much love as you give them.

I think I could write a book about bad choices in women when it comes to me. When it comes to others I can read the signs and have no problem voicing my opinion. When it comes to me, fwak.

[/b]

I think I could write a book about bad choices in women when it comes to me. When it comes to others I can read the signs and have no problem voicing my opinion. When it comes to me, fwak.

Ditto... hence why I listen to my friends as much as possible.

I have put some books about PUA tactics etc on my wish list and will get them next time I am having a spree... I want to know what you guys are being taught here.

I very much hope it is not to measure the size of a womans fingers to determine her trustworthiness.

• Author
Ditto... hence why I listen to my friends as much as possible.

I have put some books about PUA tactics etc on my wish list and will get them next time I am having a spree... I want to know what you guys are being taught here.

I very much hope it is not to measure the size of a womans fingers to determine her trustworthiness.

I confess that from now on I will look at finger lengths but I promise I won't judge a relationship potential based on that. Relationships take time, people are rarely who they project themselves to be. I just need to be better at reading the truth when it comes to me.

I confess that from now on I will look at finger lengths but I promise I won't judge a relationship potential based on that. Relationships take time, people are rarely who they project themselves to be. I just need to be better at reading the truth when it comes to me.

Exactly.

And listen. People often actually say it and come out with it. My recent ex was coming out with it all for ages. OK so he would add in what I wanted to hear as well but he was saying exactly what he thought and felt the whole time... I just chose not to listen.