Wife Left for Best Friend

I'm at a loss here... almost in shock. The depths that she will go to, to try and destroy me is insane.

I posted a Facebook status which was very generalized, stating that 2016 was full of wives who cheated and walked out on their husbands. It also said that I hoped karma would pound them for it. It didn't say names, it didn't issue threats or state in any way that I would do anything.

She and apparently her family/friends, took that status as "threatening" and she called the cops to file a complaint because she's now feeling threatened. Suddenly they all think I'm capable of violent behavior.

Funny how this type of reaction comes almost a week after she finds out I'm seeing someone and I'm happy (or trying to be).

Come on man, your not happy, if you were you wouldn't take that shot. Besides, everyone knew who you were talking about.

You want karma? Do it by living an amazing life without her, being an awesome dad and partner with the next woman in your life. Odds are really high that her relationship will fail, most likely in the same manner that your marriage ended.

• Like 3
I'm at a loss here... almost in shock. The depths that she will go to, to try and destroy me is insane.

I posted a Facebook status which was very generalized, stating that 2016 was full of wives who cheated and walked out on their husbands. It also said that I hoped karma would pound them for it. It didn't say names, it didn't issue threats or state in any way that I would do anything.

She and apparently her family/friends, took that status as "threatening" and she called the cops to file a complaint because she's now feeling threatened. Suddenly they all think I'm capable of violent behavior.

Funny how this type of reaction comes almost a week after she finds out I'm seeing someone and I'm happy (or trying to be).

You know... so many times it is just better and smarter to post NOTHING! And this is what you should have done.

That kind of post shows you still hand her your power!

When you feel nothing and just don't care = that is when things will improve.

In the mean time - stop giving her ammunition.

Geez, all you had to post was happy New Year! THAT should have been enough!

• Like 2

Meh, so what. Maybe she'll sign your paperwork now.

Yeah you need to go dark but I bet the cop who answered that call laughed his azz off. Poor muffin is totally miffed.

You've had your fun. Now work on getting completely detached.

Edited by Marc878

You file a lawsuit that she is endangering your child's life by exposing him to other men. Also put in parental alienation and denial of visit without approval of court.

C'mon you have played a passive way for way too long. Time for you to throw some heat toward her.

• Like 2
  • Author

I posted it in frustration not so much because of my own, but because several of my friends experienced the same thing this past year. It really was just a generalized statement.

I spoke to a cop friend of mine about the situation and he assured me that there was nothing for her to go on.

I'm not so happy with the fact that even though I have everyone blocked and removed, she somehow is still getting spies on my social media. So I have to continue walking on eggshells?

I posted it in frustration not so much because of my own, but because several of my friends experienced the same thing this past year. It really was just a generalized statement.

I spoke to a cop friend of mine about the situation and he assured me that there was nothing for her to go on.

I'm not so happy with the fact that even though I have everyone blocked and removed, she somehow is still getting spies on my social media. So I have to continue walking on eggshells?

Negative my good friend...

this is exactly what everyone has been telling you. She still cares about you and using everything around her as a smoke screen. Keep posting on social media you having a good time :)

• Author
Negative my good friend...

this is exactly what everyone has been telling you. She still cares about you and using everything around her as a smoke screen. Keep posting on social media you having a good time :)

From now on, I'm only posting good things/having a good time. No more posting anything negative that even remotely signifies anything to do with her.

From now on, I'm only posting good things/having a good time. No more posting anything negative that even remotely signifies anything to do with her.

And this will eat her up.

For the record, she saw the posting, I doubt anyone told her.

• Author
And this will eat her up.

For the record, she saw the posting, I doubt anyone told her.

She, her family, and all associated friends that I'm aware of were and still are deleted and blocked from being able to view my page. Which means either someone saw the post and decided to show her, or she's actively continuously trying to find ways to get around it and see my stuff. Which is creepy.

If you can't block her from finding out your business. Go silent on social media. Who needs it anyway? If you want to drive her crazy block all access to info about you.

She, her family, and all associated friends that I'm aware of were and still are deleted and blocked from being able to view my page. Which means either someone saw the post and decided to show her, or she's actively continuously trying to find ways to get around it and see my stuff. Which is creepy.

Not that creepy. Here is the thing, guilt and shame is driving her behavior towards you right now, but she still cares. I bet money she is monitoring your social media stuff.

I'd get random pics with every good looking girl I could find.

Just post "it's amazing" I never knew how bad my life was before.

If you drive her insane you can go for full custody

• Like 2
  • Author
I'd get random pics with every good looking girl I could find.

Just post "it's amazing" I never knew how bad my life was before.

If you drive her insane you can go for full custody

I don't think I'm going to go out of my way to further aggravate or make myself look like I have a slew of women, as I have a son and have to be careful what that looks like.

I am happy being with the person I am with now. I just hope that eventually this ridiculous continuation of stupid situations with the ex finally goes away.

I don't think I'm going to go out of my way to further aggravate or make myself look like I have a slew of women, as I have a son and have to be careful what that looks like.

I am happy being with the person I am with now. I just hope that eventually this ridiculous continuation of stupid situations with the ex finally goes away.

Stop felling cornered in your own social media real estate.

Its your plot of land and she walked out of your life. Your free to do what ever you want.

When i split with my girlfriend i know one thing... slim chance she will get a guy like me ever again as I raise the bar HIGH in my relationships.

So you should keep that same confidence :);)

No eggshells included.

Listen here buddy, grow up and stop using social media to attract ANY type of attention from her. She clearly left you. Time for you to leave your old self too and become an adult. Concentrate on your work life. That's the quickest way to divert your attention towards something productive.

And other than that, just focus on your son. If any of the ppl who hang out with your son give him lots of love then be thankful he's got many good homes now instead of just one. (Yours included).

If you get chance to muster up self respect then you won't want her back. How do you expect to forget this incident? You probably only want her back mainly to have your son back, not so much her. Work on the logistics on when you will see your son. Then your senses will follow.

Listen here buddy, grow up and stop using social media to attract ANY type of attention from her. She clearly left you. Time for you to leave your old self too and become an adult. Concentrate on your work life. That's the quickest way to divert your attention towards something productive.

And other than that, just focus on your son. If any of the ppl who hang out with your son give him lots of love then be thankful he's got many good homes now instead of just one. (Yours included).

If you get chance to muster up self respect then you won't want her back. How do you expect to forget this incident? You probably only want her back mainly to have your son back, not so much her. Work on the logistics on when you will see your son. Then your senses will follow.

Wait what? Lol

• Author

Oh I don't want her back. If anything, the last situation with the post/cops was the final stone set. She isn't who I thought I married. She isn't who I thought I knew.

Now, all I want is for things from here on out to just go smoothly. And for her to leave me alone.

And if karma ever does its thing, well that's a bonus.

• Like 2

Karma?

How will that be a bonus to you?

Stop the evil thoughts.

Thinking like that will get you nowhere

Edited by aMguilts

There is no karma it's a myth. Hopeful thinking will just waste your time.

However, moving on and doing better is what eventually kills them.

He actually found some one better!!!!! Poor snowflake not as special as she thought.

• Author

He actually found some one better!!!!! Poor snowflake not as special as she thought.

I'm getting the vibe that she really doesn't care. She's got nothing left for me whatsoever. She just wants to get whatever money she can out of me from here on out and stay content in her relationship. I get that some people experience spouses trying to come back, but this one won't. I'd bet on it.

Meeting with another lawyer today, and will be receiving my ex's version of a separation agreement tomorrow which is apparently "drastically different" than the one I sent her months back. I can only imagine the hellfire she's going to try and gouge me for.

There is no karma it's a myth. Hopeful thinking will just waste your time.

However, moving on and doing better is what eventually kills them.

"cause and effect where intent and actions of an individual influence the future of that individual." Sounds pretty close to reality :)

• Like 1
I'm getting the vibe that she really doesn't care. She's got nothing left for me whatsoever. She just wants to get whatever money she can out of me from here on out and stay content in her relationship. I get that some people experience spouses trying to come back, but this one won't. I'd bet on it.

Meeting with another lawyer today, and will be receiving my ex's version of a separation agreement tomorrow which is apparently "drastically different" than the one I sent her months back. I can only imagine the hellfire she's going to try and gouge me for.

So? Doesn't mean you have to take it.

Oberfeldwebel

I highly recommend that you lay low on social media, there is nothing to be gained from there. While I understand your being upset with her, there is nothing to be gained in vengeful acts. If you want to get back at her, then go lead a life she can only dream of leading. Instead concentrate your efforts on you, your son, close friends and family. You should be so busy leading your life that you don't have time to think or give a rats a$$ what she is doing.

• Like 1