I want to show her that I want to be with her.

carlosb7792

• Author

I'm not trying to say that I did nothing wrong. Believe me I made some mistakes, owes up to them and I'd be willing to fix them. Am I wrong for being to honest to a person who's been hurt? IMO I don't think so. Yes I do realize she was giving 100% and I was 75%. I'm sure that has to be tough to deal with it and I understand where she is coming from. Yes I made attempts after she left but most guys wouldn't care because it was only 2.5 months. She told me "I'm scared to give it 100% and come up short" I told her I'll be giving 200% so I'll be he one to come up short. I see where she is coming from and I do hope we give it another shot. I've learned from this within 2 weeks. I feel like their is still a connection there but confusing, being scared and not wanting to get hurt makes it difficult.

I have to confess that I'm having trouble getting past this whole cussing out thing. I'm almost 50 and have never had a husband or boyfriend cuss me out. Even when my first husband and I were divorcing, it never got to that stage. No matter how many apologies (with the exception of if I'd been cheating or gambled away our house) I can't even begin to imagine giving someone another chance after that.

Perhaps you were raised seeing people lose their temper, apologise and start again. This could be why you see it as a 'bump' and others are shocked. But honestly, if she was driving you crazy to the point where you verbally abuse her, you really have to question your desire to want her back.

• Like 1
  • Author

I think I used the wrong word lol I didnt really cussed her out. I kind of told her to leave me alone and that I didn't care anymore. Was it a couple of bad words in there yes but that's about it. I wasn't raised in that type of environment, I come from a good family.

This whole situation has been confusing and frustrating to the both of us. I think Maybe time apart will help us realize and understand things. We both really liked each other and had a really good connection. I never really wanted to date anyone because of me being military and getting out in a few months and going back home. She never really wanted to date anyone due to her past and that's what she told me. For some reason we both took the risk to date each other and minus the hiccups everything was really great.

• Author

So I've posted this on another thread and I wanted to post this again on a new thread for more opinions and advice.

So I've dated this girl from 3 months. Everything was good, we clicked off the jump and we had good chemistry. This is broken girl who has been cheated on and abused in every relationship. She said she hasn't dated anyone in over a year. We both had the same birthday to (July 7th). After a month of dating she caught me on tinder. I explained to her that I was unsure what I wanted. The reason why is because I'm military and I plan on going back home to go to college. I was even being negative by saying "I want to go to college single so I can focus better, idk how I'm going to react when a girl approaches me." I was being negative but at THAT TIME that is how I felt. I just wanted to be honest with her. After that she should the weekend and we continued to talk and hangout every weekend. There was an argument and she would always ask me "what's going on with us?". I had the upper hand and got too comfortable so I didn't think nothing of it. Towards the 3rd month she brought it up and I got annoyed ams told her to leave me alone, I'm done and etc. She did called and I apologized and told her why I reacted like that. Next day she said "I'm done and it's too late." Later on that day I called again, we spoke and she told me "I'm in pain can you come take care of me?". It confused me because she had just told me she was done. Later on that night she told me she read through every single text we had. The next day was the same thing. She said I'm done and it's too late, idk what to tell you. I pured my emotions out and everything. Im sure that I sounded weak but I really don't want to lose her. 2 days went by and I took her flowers, talked to the mother. 2 days later she called saying she felt the same. Went 10 with no contact and I reached out. We both said we miss each other and the conclusion of the convo was her thinking about giving me a second chance. I reached out 10 days again and she said "no". Every since I've haven't reached out to her. I do respect her decision and understands where she is coming from. I don't want to give up because I feel like there is something still there. I do want to fight for her but my hands are tied behind my back. Her mom and step sister said "this is the happiest we still you been in a while.". Idk of her decision is base on how she feels at the moment, if she wants me to show her I want her or what?!

I understand the tinder thing and me being unsure but I continued to date her because I wanted to change mind. Over time I did change my mind and I looked at the reasons why it would work. I know I gave her a lot to think about. I wanted to be honest with her. I know she felt like she was wasting her time and I would communicate with her. I pray all the time asking for forgiveness and for a second chance! She told me that me being indecisive pushed her away and I understand where she is coming from. It's been 2 weeks since the last convo. I do want to be with her and I want to show her I want to make her feel special and make her my world. I do believe I gave her a lot to think about and I broke her trust. I tried to handle things with honesty. I did get comfortable and I felt that was a bad thing. Any ideas or advice would help?!?!