Why do I keep doing this? :(

kaisergal

I think you have misunderstood my metaphor. I am not calling you a tramp.

"On it like a tramp on chips" is an expression which means you enthusiastically partake in an activity, in the same manner that a hungry person would eat a bowl of french fries.

He keeps coming back to you because you let him. That is the only reason.

but hes got a gf why would he need me whenever anyone finds out hes done summat again always me that gets the crap

He doesn't give a crap about his girlfriend or you or anyone but himself. He's a selfish man who will sleep with anyone who let's him . . . and doesn't care about consequences!!!!! What part don't you get. You're allowing yourself to be used!!!!!!!! STOP DOING THAT. Plain and simple.

• Author
He doesn't give a crap about his girlfriend or you or anyone but himself. He's a selfish man who will sleep with anyone who let's him . . . and doesn't care about consequences!!!!! What part don't you get. You're allowing yourself to be used!!!!!!!! STOP DOING THAT. Plain and simple.

So basically doesn't respect his gf either? She's married and still living with her husband who she left for this guy

• Author
I think you have misunderstood my metaphor. I am not calling you a tramp.

"On it like a tramp on chips" is an expression which means you enthusiastically partake in an activity, in the same manner that a hungry person would eat a bowl of french fries.

He keeps coming back to you because you let him. That is the only reason.

Thing is he's back with his gf from years ago makes out they're happy if that's case wouldn't go after me and yes I know he's a user

So basically doesn't respect his gf either? She's married and still living with her husband who she left for this guy

So basically doesn't respect his gf either? -- EXACTLY! He doesn't respect women at all apparently.

He's a cheater. So is his so called GF because she's cheating on her husband with him. They are both low lifes . . .

How old are you Kaisergal, I forget now?

Edited by Redhead14
  • Author
So basically doesn't respect his gf either? -- EXACTLY! He doesn't respect women at all apparently.

He's a cheater. So is his so called GF because she's cheating on her husband with him. They are both low lifes . . .

How old are you Kaisergal, I forget now?

The husband knows but stays at home looking after their kid so yep! Only got him back when she promised him money etc

mortensorchid

I can't answer your alcohol question, that's a somewhat separate issue. I can, however, answer why it is that you keep doing this : It's because you're lonely and you want to be loved. Not necessarily by him but by SOMEONE, and he knows this, and he takes advantage of your loneliness and weakness.

I've been there. I have not seen the man in question because according to sources he has a gf and he's living with her now, but once a year for the last NINE years I would see him and we'd have our summer lost weekend. He's s***, but I did it because I too was lonely. Haven't seen him in about two years now because he's with that woman still. The future? We have none, but I hope against hope that someday, somehow I will meet Mr. Right. Even Mr. Right Now. I hope you can as well.

• Author
I can't answer your alcohol question, that's a somewhat separate issue. I can, however, answer why it is that you keep doing this : It's because you're lonely and you want to be loved. Not necessarily by him but by SOMEONE, and he knows this, and he takes advantage of your loneliness and weakness.

I've been there. I have not seen the man in question because according to sources he has a gf and he's living with her now, but once a year for the last NINE years I would see him and we'd have our summer lost weekend. He's s***, but I did it because I too was lonely. Haven't seen him in about two years now because he's with that woman still. The future? We have none, but I hope against hope that someday, somehow I will meet Mr. Right. Even Mr. Right Now. I hope you can as well.

When was the turning point for you? Just makes me feel not good enough that he'd rather go with older women with money than someone nice

Thing is he's back with his gf from years ago makes out they're happy if that's case wouldn't go after me and yes I know he's a user

Yes you keep going on about how terrible he is. So why do you let him use you?

Definition of insanity is doing the same thing and expecting a different outcome. I feel you're doing the same thing over and over, and expecting him to be different. He won't.

I also feel everyone here is saying the same thing to you over and over, expecting you to respond or act differently, but you keep replying the same over and over. I feel like I'm going insane here.

• Author
Yes you keep going on about how terrible he is. So why do you let him use you?

Definition of insanity is doing the same thing and expecting a different outcome. I feel you're doing the same thing over and over, and expecting him to be different. He won't.

I also feel everyone here is saying the same thing to you over and over, expecting you to respond or act differently, but you keep replying the same over and over. I feel like I'm going insane here.

Maybe I hope he will change maybe I just want him to once be caught out with his actions....