Reason women don't respond to messages

LookAtThisPOst

• Author
LookAtThisPOst
I got a lot of messages on my okcupid from men. More than I really cared to look at. I checked out a few profiles, but I did skip over many. I had a few people send me multiple messages and they got an immediate BLOCK just for being an irritant. I only skipped over certain profiles because I wasn't that committed to dating that I needed to look through every single message and profile.

So if you get skipped over, it's because she didn't like your profile picture, didn't like your message, or just did not care that much. There's too many people on OLD for anyone to be sending multiple messages trying to get one person's attention. You won't miss out on the love of your life because you decided not to send that second or third email.

Well, considering where I live, if I had emailed all my options, which is rather limited, I'll eventually come full circle back on over to the same profiles.

Well, considering where I live, if I had emailed all my options, which is rather limited, I'll eventually come full circle back on over to the same profiles.

That's your time to move on to another avenue for dating or broaden your search area. Look for those interested in long distance.

Switch it up, change sites, try Tinder - it's apparently the most used avenue for dating these days.

Definitely don't 'first mail' any woman more than twice no matter how many years or months you leave in between first and second mails.

Believe it or not, I've scored dates by sending another email, only because it got overlooked...so..ya never know. ;-)

See, in my area there's a limited amount of women that show up in my search criteria...and thusly, when I reach full circle of women in a couple of months, I'm back to the same women again.

So I take another shot at it...and viola...they even admitted, "Yeah, I did overlook your email" and gave myself a pat on my back on the 2nd attempt.

;-)

So yes, women do get SO many emails that some get overlooked, so it behooves to give it another shot...just wait a few weeks though, otherwise it comes off as desperate.

Really? You're in the minority.

Ahh no, others here have said the same.

How is saying they aren't interested any better than showing they aren't into you by not responding?

We're not talking someone you have gone on a date with ghosting, we're talking a profile online of a person you have no connection to.

One has nothing to lose messaging more than once. I haven't missed any emails personally is what I'm saying, so all messages were ones I read and ignored on purpose. But of course, it's possible someone really did miss it.