xMM's Birthday

MidnightBlue1980
If you feel that way, you don't have to say anything to him ever again.

Poppy.

I agree. Run with that feeling. Just run far, far away and don't look back.

The birthday will be on Friday. I have been feeling very miserable for the last week . It is an event that was celebrated during the A.

Poppy.

who gives a ****? i don't even know him and i'm not happy he was ever born. why should you be happy he was born?

• Like 2
  • Author
who gives a ****? i don't even know him and i'm not happy he was ever born. why should you be happy he was born?

LOL Thank you Sister Clavel.

Poppy.

• Like 1
It's his birthday tomorrow. So, I guess I can relate to this.

Last year I was sad we were not able to see each other that day. This year.....he said some really hurtful things two or so weeks ago when we saw each other last time. He said those things in response to my reaction of him being away on his birthday this year as well.

I find it hard to go through the day tomorrow. I also find myself not wanting to say anything anymore to him again.

stupidly, i joined AA near halloween. which meant that i had to face thanksgiving, christmas and new years, sober, for the first time.

in the meetings leading up to the holiday season i would lament this injustice and wonder how i would get thru the long days and nights without what i needed, and wanted.

one of the other members would shout, 'it's just a day", "it's just a day like any other" and "all days have the same amount of waking hours".

and it was true.

i made it, NC.