I ruined my eyebrows!

Originally posted by fluberry

If you have overplucked your eyebrows there is a quick fix ...you can color them in with a soft coloured-eyeshadow while they're growing back in....

Yep...but you have to go to the MAC counter, cuz they are the only ones with the best colors to match your brows. AND you usually end up also purchasing their natural-bristle brow brush.....the whole friggin thing costs a fortune.

Oh, and here's a good one : last night my cig lighter died and I felt too lazy to go to the 7/11 just two blocks away..so I used the toaster to light up.

Today I am sporting some singed, almost invisible brows.

*sigh*..back to the MAC counter.

Rosalind :bunny:

Originally posted by Rosalind

[color=navy]

Oh, and here's a good one : last night my cig lighter died and I felt too lazy to go to the 7/11 just two blocks away..so I used the toaster to light up.

Today I am sporting some singed, almost invisible brows.[/color]

You're crazy. :bunny::lmao:

SportyChick7

Honey! Dont worry! I plucked mine years ago so I looked like I didnt have any...because I had so much of them. Just let them grow. Youll have to work with them for a while, but eventually after being patient, they WILL grow back. Next time think about a movie star of person that you know, whose eyebrows you like and use them as an example rather than just looking at yourself in the mirror.

O yes......and dont forget to step back from the mirror every once in a while, when you are plucking. It will give you a better overall sense for how it will look!