Girlfriend on girl trip ,while im at home

I was about to go off on you until I read that there are pictures of her with her arms around some Turkish guys. Red flag for me. Does it mean she's cheating? Probably not. If she was cheating, she would be more concerned with hiding it rather than posting it for the world to see. However, is it very disrespectful to you and your relationship? absolutely!

Let me ask you this. If the shoe was one the other foot and it was you on vacation and a hot blonde haired blue eyed cutie was sitting in your lap with her arms throw around your neck, how would she react to that? I would think that she would be angry as hell and I speculate you would no longer have a girlfriend when you got back.

• 1 month later...

Going on vacation alone, girls nights out, getting blackout drunk etc. 100% your GF is cheating on you. You are young, forget about having a girlfriend go be free and happy, go on your own vacation to Greece. Every time my friend's girlfriend or my past girlfriend went on vacation without me they cheated.

I honestly believe that traveling alone especially for women (because women don't have to try to pickup men they just come to them) is a total deal breaker. I have had girlfriends go on vacation with their family and still cheat. So the second a girlfriend wants to travel alone just kick em to the curb.

I'm not bitter about it or jaded that's just the cold hard truth.