She totally forgot that i'm in love with her.

• Author

UPDATE: We went to a party and we danced and had a lot of fun, when i went to leave her at her house she approached me, hugged me and then we kissed, two times.

She then said "I really really NEED to know what's going on with my feelings" and closed the door.

She started texting me early this morning and i went to see her later in the afternoon, she asked me "did we really kiss? i think i was too drunk, i don't know, i don't even do these kind of things even when i am drunk, i am really confused with myself, why i did that?"

Guys, am i REALLY getting out of the friendzone?

Dude ... you need to ante up your game .

No offence but it sounds weak . Women like CONFIDENCE. Make a move on her dude . Be a MAN ...

You sound like you have the " nice guy " syndrome ... that sh--- gets you NOWHERE / FRIENDZONED .

From your last post you got this ... dont screw this up . next time you see her make your move already ...

Expressing your feelings is sooooooo feminine . Ask yourself ; WHAT WOULD JAMES BOND DO IN THIS SORT OF SITUATION . has james bond ever expressed his feelings to his women ? NAWW MANN

He always gets the ladies .

• Author

She told a friend of mine that she was regretting the kissing with me, that maybe it was all a mistake cause by the alcohol. That she was going to speak with me and explain me what happened.

She sent me a text yesterday and it just said: "Hey, is everything all right?" I replied yes, everything is perfect and that's it. She just said "oh good i am glad to hear that".

Today in the morning she sent a text, "We need to talk, at what time may i call you?" I said 12:00 P.M. and thought "Damn here it comes" and was just waiting for the stroke in the chest. At 2:00 p.m. she sent another text.

"Hey i am sorry i couldn't call, i have been busy"

I said okay and asked what she wanted to talk about, she just said "I wanted to know if you have the phone number of that teacher we had in college, i need some advice in economics here". I replied: "really? i mean, i have been very stressed about your call and it was about this? haha okay let me see if i still have the number around here"

She ended with "hahaha don't be silly, stop overthinking, i'll wait for the teacher contact info :) "

A friend of mine (that i told him about the "call") asked me what we talked about, i said "dude can you believe it?, she just wanted the teacher's number haha, and i was getting crazy about it" He looked at me and said "Sorry bro but i gave her the contact info of that teacher days ago..."

:confused::sick:

This girl is going to kill me.