Push-Pull

Fantastic thread!!! I am now 8 years out of my A with xOM and I can honestly say I was addicted to the push-pull more than the OM himself. I can remember at the beginning of the A it was take it or leave it, but as soon as the push-pull dynamic started I went insane literally :laugh: I was hooked and then the xOM ended it and I was crushed :(

You know what's funny is i did this without realizing it but I never saw it as a game...I did it bc of confusion. One day I remember OM saying I behaved just like a man & (in this particular fight) "he won" against it...I was so confused, "you won what" I asked him, he gave a blank look. I honestly didn't realize until reading this post what he meant...bc I've always been that way with any guy. One minute I'm into them & the next, i panick & flee...so it has made me realize why he would literally chase me (like one time he really chased me down the street in his car bc I ignored him at a store). It's so interesting

• 2 weeks later...

Burnt - I just read your story and boy can I relate. I'm sorry for your emotional roller coaster but it's nice to know someone understands my pain and can help me survive it.