Do women like sex just as much as men?

Men want sex. Women want good sex.

When men have had good sex... They usually prioritize that over just any old sex...

When men have had good sex... They usually prioritize that over just any old sex...

This is true too.

What I "train" the men I am with to do is "listen" for the subtle cues, the catching of breath etc that all mean "please continue right there!". I "train" them to communicate. I "train" them to show me what they like and to listen to what I like. Its what makes it so explosive.

Hate to say it but we also change with mood. That time you were rough with us last night and we loved it doesn't mean it will work tomorrow when we need some tenderness and gentle touches...

When you explain it like that, it makes a lot of sense.

True. Who wouldn't? I mean, if you are offering me a cheeseburger from McDonald's and a burger from my favorite bistro up the road, I will take that bistro burger more often than not. However, if we are hungry, we will still scarf down some McDoubles and not bat an eye. Make sense?

I can go months without resorting to McDonalds, and even then it will only be if I'm drunk...this analogy is really holding up!

• Like 1
I have seen different studies who have said only 1 in 3 can. I have seen 50/50. I have seen a study that said 75% struggle etc etc. So i don't know the exact scientific facts. Lets say 50/50 can actually orgasm through penetration. That is still less than 99-100% for men. So I'd definitely say majority of men enjoy it more than majority of women.

BUT everyone is different, so who knows for sure!

You're talking about just penetration, not sex. Any smart man knows that if your woman isn't orgasming to penetration, there are other sexual activities that you can add to the repertoire that will get you a MUCH more interested lover!

I daresay that at least 95% of women will be able to orgasm during sexual activity with a compatible lover who is eager to learn how to please her.

• Like 2

I believe that women are far more open to learning a new partners likes and dislikes. Far more so than men.

I'd disagree with this. Most women I've been with are far more interested in trying to train me than being trained in what I like. But I think the reason for that is that men are generally viewed as more replaceable in dating relationships than women, and a woman can very easily ferment an attitude the reflects that. Supply and demand and all that.

GoodOnPaper
I think the women on these boards actually like sex MORE than the men do. I'm not sure if this would hold true in a larger sample size, or if perhaps the nature of these boards either: 1) allows people to be most honest and open about their desires, 2) encourages people to exaggerate to make themselves look better, or 3) draws people who have more intense sexual drives in the first place.

No doubt that for us on LS, dating, sex, and/or relationships are very near and dear to our hearts - probably disproportionately so compared to the larger world.

Sexual mismatches seem to abound on LS. Either in terms of sex drive or even sex acts. For example, lots of women complain about their BFs or husbands not wanting to give oral. I'm a guy that actually likes doing that but my wife refuses to recieve (or give, for that matter . . .). I have a hard time believing that in the real world such mismatches are as prevalent as they are on LS.

When I read about the women are so good at training their men to be fantastic in bed and won't stand for anything less than the most mind-blowing, technically proficient sex, I have to wonder why aren't these men still around? (Or, why don't these women want them around anymore?) I'm the first to admit that I feel like a complete loser for struggling so much to attract any women when I was single (zero casual sex experience in the process) and when I do find the one woman who's actually more attracted to me than I am to her, it still doesn't translate well in the bedroom. However, even though I'm probably mediocre at best in bed, my wife sticks to me like glue. If you're actually having great sex, how is there not bonding that follows?

I can go months without resorting to McDonalds, and even then it will only be if I'm drunk...this analogy is really holding up!

I can go years with out McDonnalds... Wouldn't even turn a hair at the thought. Instead I would make my own burgers regularly at home if the Bistro closed for... renovations...

NTV again a clear case of really bad communication between partners.

Early on in every relationship when it turns sexual I play a game which involves a blindfold and them telling me exactly where and how to touch them.

Think of it as getting their recipe for their own home cooked burgers. Then I play around with other things to see if they like them and I mix things in and mix it up a bit just to test and see if there are other things. Sometimes I will not do something they like for a while then do it just how they like it randomly...

Sex isn't about spread your legs and poke you penis into the hole. When its like that "splat the rat" seems more fun to me!

When I read about the women are so good at training their men to be fantastic in bed and won't stand for anything less than the most mind-blowing, technically proficient sex, I have to wonder why aren't these men still around?

He is...

Anyway, I'm not sure how this is relevant. It's entirely possible for a couple to be compatible sexually but have other issues that become dealbreakers. Doesn't mean that they didn't enjoy the sex, they just had to balance that against the other issues and the person was found wanting.

• Like 1
When I read about the women are so good at training their men to be fantastic in bed and won't stand for anything less than the most mind-blowing, technically proficient sex, I have to wonder why aren't these men still around?

If you're actually having great sex, how is there not bonding that follows?

Just because you can listen to someone panting doesn't mean you can listen to them discussing finances or the car that has broken down or that the loo seat has ben left up yet again or that the toothpaste has be squeezed from the middle of the tube again (seriously who actually does that?), or, or, or...

I would rather have someone more compatible outside the bedroom doors than compatible in bed but not so day to day... Why? Because I will only be shagging for half an hour average tops each day but the mundane stuff takes up far more time.

I would rather have someone more compatible outside the bedroom doors than compatible in bed but not so day to day... Why? Because I will only be shagging for half an hour average tops each day but the mundane stuff takes up far more time.

I might be a greedy beeyotch but I need both. :o

There are other things I don't care about though. I mean, who cares whether he's 5'7" or 6'? Both are still way taller than I am...

• Like 2
GoodOnPaper
Just because you can listen to someone panting doesn't mean you can listen to them discussing finances or the car that has broken down or that the loo seat has ben left up yet again or that the toothpaste has be squeezed from the middle of the tube again (seriously who actually does that?), or, or, or...

I must live a mirror-image life compared to most people. Compatibility is the easy part. I just wanted to find one woman who seemed to want me physically the same way she would want an irresistible ONS-guy. That's the difficult part . . .

I've seen this in other threads, in LTRs women seeming to settle on the sex front for better compatibility outside the bedroom. Could that be part of why we have the stereotype of women having lower sex drives, especially in marriages?

I might be a greedy beeyotch but I need both. :o

There are other things I don't care about though. I mean, who cares whether he's 5'7" or 6'? Both are still way taller than I am...

Sadly over the years I have got used to my own *cough* "burgers" so I can cope with out if need be. Its rare that I find anyone with a drive as high as mine so its a bit like the height thing being irreverent for you. As long as I get to go to the "bistro" every now and then I am OK with that.

I must live a mirror-image life compared to most people. Compatibility is the easy part. I just wanted to find one woman who seemed to want me physically the same way she would want an irresistible ONS-guy. That's the difficult part . . .

I've seen this in other threads, in LTRs women seeming to settle on the sex front for better compatibility outside the bedroom. Could that be part of why we have the stereotype of women having lower sex drives, especially in marriages?

You may have a point...

2.50 a gallon

I am a short and skinny guy, not dream boat material. Sex did not come easy, I had to learn how to work for it. I had to learn how to seduce women. I learned to dance, then practice until I was a better than average dancer, I learned to cook, and moved on to gourmet meals. Mostly I learned how to talk to women and more importantly I learned how to listen. It you listen, most times a woman will tell you how to seduce her.

And then once you have her in bed, if you listen she will tell you what turns her on. I also learned that if you can give her multiple O's she will come back for more.

As for a sex drive you can divide them into thirds, one third equal to me, a third above and a third below.

I also learned that many men are duds in bed.

Being short and skinny, most women did not see me as marriage material. Hence I ended up with many FWB's. Almost all had boy friends, and for a short time, a few had husbands.

My guess is that over half of them felt that their sex life with their SO sucked, for most of them, all they got was once a week and then it did not last very long.

I am terrible with women as you can probably tell with my question. But I am going to change that and become a god. So I thought I'll start here in this forum full of awesome people. I have a few questions.

1. Do women like sex just as much as men? - Yes - only with the right person though.

2. Do looks matter to women? Yes - but beauty is in the eye of the beholder. What will be hot for me, could be ugly to another woman

3. Does height matter to women? To me yes.

Please be brutally honest when answering these questions. Cant wait for you responses! :rolleyes:

See my answers above.