How to Get My Wife Back ?

heartfeltlove
What is the difference religion ? i really dont like it . People accept each other because of they are human.

she is from Ukraine. He is christian . Now you image that i behaved her as Arabian culture . But no . I'm not Arab , i'm Turkish and we have different culture than Arabs.

You fail to understand my point. Culture has an enormous amount to do with it.

If you are of different cultures and religions, no matter how much you think it does not matter, or has no influence, I'm afraid after some time the differences will cause some kind of turbulence. Please do not think for one moment I am accusing you of any untoward behaviour, or that I am speaking from a place of prejudice. If she is a Ukrainian Christian and you are a Turkish Muslim, then like it or not, you have a lot more than water dividing you.

• Author
DarkKnight0090
You fail to understand my point. Culture has an enormous amount to do with it.

If you are of different cultures and religions, no matter how much you think it does not matter, or has no influence, I'm afraid after some time the differences will cause some kind of turbulence. Please do not think for one moment I am accusing you of any untoward behaviour, or that I am speaking from a place of prejudice. If she is a Ukrainian Christian and you are a Turkish Muslim, then like it or not, you have a lot more than water dividing you.

Why?

Where i live , there are married couple , turkish and ukranian , they have 2 kids , they are together 7 years and they are so happy. There are a lot of example of it.

And we had never problem because of religion

Edited by DarkKnight0090
heartfeltlove
Why?

Where i live , there are married couple , turkish and ukranian , they have 2 kids , they are together 7 years and they are so happy. There are a lot of example of it.

And we had never problem because of religion

But you have no children, and you have only been married for 3 years, together for 5. your neighbours have children, and have been married for 7 years, together for...? How long?

Just because other people are like you in some ways, does not mean they are the same in all ways. And I'm not necessarily suggesting that it is just religion that has precipitated this situation. I think it's probably a combination of things.

In any case one thing is for certain. You are there, and she is not with you. And it is by her choice. And nothing you have said, has enticed her into returning.

• Author
DarkKnight0090
You are there, and she is not with you. And it is by her choice. And nothing you have said, has enticed her into returning.

How can i entice?

I know that i need to improve jop ext. and i search for it but there is no result yet, i still search.

Yesterday i texted her about baby with pretty words and she didn't respond to me , she read and she did not answer to me.

Ignoring someone - it is not solution.

Edited by DarkKnight0090
ExpatInItaly

OP, you're not understanding the most critical point in this situation, which is that your wife isn't looking for a solution.

She's ignoring you because she's already finished with the marriage.

As a woman, I can tell you - when we are done and our feelings have changed, it's all over.

Her silence is telling you that but you're refusing to listen.

• Author
DarkKnight0090
OP, you're not understanding the most critical point in this situation, which is that your wife isn't looking for a solution.

She's ignoring you because she's already finished with the marriage.

As a woman, I can tell you - when we are done and our feelings have changed, it's all over.

Her silence is telling you that but you're refusing to listen.

At least she can tell me directly about that.

Or at least she could stop tell me solutions " Find a jop with better salary to have a baby together and i'll come " ext.

She offers solution then she keeps silence .

So cool right .

Edited by DarkKnight0090
PegNosePete
Where i live , there are married couple , turkish and ukranian , they have 2 kids , they are together 7 years and they are so happy.

I don't think you can compare your own relationship to theirs at all.

Did the wife move to another country and tell the husband she's not coming back?

At least she can tell me directly about that.

Yes, she could.

But she chose not to.

She chose to leave you and move to another country instead.

• Author
DarkKnight0090
I don't think you can compare your own relationship to theirs at all.

Did the wife move to another country and tell the husband she's not coming back?

Yes, she could.

But she chose not to.

She chose to leave you and move to another country instead.

I don't say to console myself

but previously she went to her mom for visiting family too and she came back after 3 weeks.

Sure we knew when she will come back.

(we agreed that she will visit her mom two times every year or may be 3)

I thought that this visit was like too that but sure everything is different

I don't compare myself with someone else or other family.

I would like to tell that it is not important when husband and wife are from other countries for living a marriage or relationships.

Edited by DarkKnight0090
  • Author
DarkKnight0090

There are different women in the world.

Edited by DarkKnight0090
heartfeltlove
There are different women in the world.

Yes, there are different women in the world, but if you read this forum, as I have done (because believe me, I wanted to see if it was worth joining before I gained membership) there seems to be a pattern.

Ask the members here who have been here longer than I...

This is a relationships forum. People come here with problems to find some kind of workable solution. We are giving you solutions.

You. Are. Not. Listening.

You refuse to believe our words, but more sadly, you refuse to believe her actions. If you really want to know what a person wants, watch their actions. You refuse to listen to us, because you keep arguing with us when we present certain statements to you. I guess you will only agree and believe someone when they tell you what you want to hear. But sadly, both we and she are telling you the same thing.

There is nothing you can say to her to get her back, as she is proving through her actions. She is ignoring you and does not wish to engage with you.

We are telling you she has left you and is unlikely to return to resume the marriage.

But you wish to persist in ways to get her back.

We keep telling you, it's over. her actions keep telling you, it's over.

You continue arguing but it changes nothing.

I cannot keep talking to someone who has his fingers in his ears.

• Author
DarkKnight0090
Yes, there are different women in the world, but if you read this forum, as I have done (because believe me, I wanted to see if it was worth joining before I gained membership) there seems to be a pattern.

Ask the members here who have been here longer than I...

This is a relationships forum. People come here with problems to find some kind of workable solution. We are giving you solutions.

You. Are. Not. Listening.

You refuse to believe our words, but more sadly, you refuse to believe her actions. If you really want to know what a person wants, watch their actions. You refuse to listen to us, because you keep arguing with us when we present certain statements to you. I guess you will only agree and believe someone when they tell you what you want to hear. But sadly, both we and she are telling you the same thing.

There is nothing you can say to her to get her back, as she is proving through her actions. She is ignoring you and does not wish to engage with you.

We are telling you she has left you and is unlikely to return to resume the marriage.

But you wish to persist in ways to get her back.

We keep telling you, it's over. her actions keep telling you, it's over.

You continue arguing but it changes nothing.

I cannot keep talking to someone who has his fingers in his ears.

heartfeltlove i don't argue with you or other members.

I read all your post with respect and i want to see your post always really.

Ok it is over . I wont do anything . That sounds good?

Her demands , find jop , baby and coming back - everything is lie ..

Even if my heart will stop because of tears , i wont write her.. thats all

Edited by DarkKnight0090