Why Shy Inexperienced Men Should Consider Dating A Fat Chick

losangelena
If you're going to "practice", practice on the most attractive women you can get. It may very well be a fat chick, but it may not. I don't know what kind of shape you're in, but you may be surprised to learn that fat chicks won't often date a guy who's in shape because of having low confidence themselves. I believe okcupid did a study and that while men often have success dating down to an extent, but if they date too far down, they actually don't have as much success.

God, wouldn't the dating world be so much better if we could just rid ourselves of the ridiculous notion that "hot" is better and that "fat" is less-than? The whole notion of "dating down" is cringe-worthy. Yes, please, boost your ego by dating someone you feel is "below" you. Wouldst that the "less-thans" be grateful for the time and attention you deign to bestow. Give me a break.

The idea disgusts me, that whole categories of people are deemed to be somehow beneath others, as if there is nothing good to be learned or gained from the experience of dating an overweight person or a disabled person. I mean, yes, date who you're attracted to, but that's not an excuse to see others as inferior.

I'm sorry, but sorority girls and men with six-pack abs are not the end all be all of the social universe. If that's your notion of dating "success," I feel bad for you.

• Like 7
ChickiePops
Because inexperience at anything is shunned, especially past a certain age and I am sure I and other would rather not have to go through that enormity of awkwardness.

Inexperience in men is generally only shunned by other inexperienced men. Plenty of women would love to be the teacher in a relationship. []

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
Off-topic and inflammatory content deleted and member moderated ~W
  • Like 3
Inexperience in men is generally only shunned by other inexperienced men. Plenty of women would love to be the teacher in a relationship. []

I completely agree.

• Like 1

What forgotten here is why the OP want to gain experience and why he wants to go through with this method, why, ask yourself why. Had he had experience, positive experiences I am betting he would never have come up with this silly idea to begin with.

People are driven by experiences, unfortunately some people never have positive experiences which drives them to things like this. Just imagine if one of those girls who rejected him instead accepted him, imagine how that could have broken the cycle, instilled hope and given him confidence.

I stand by my belief that this idea is terrible but I can understand why he has come to the conclusions he has.

• Like 4
Like a starter girlfriend basically

Which is fine, in my opinion, BUT ONLY IF OP is honest with the women he approaches or dates, lets them know that he considers them “fat chicks” and starter GFs, so that they can also make a fair decision also and aren't being misled.

That probably wouldn't go well for him.

Which is fine, in my opinion, BUT ONLY IF OP is honest with the women he approaches or dates, lets them know that he considers them “fat chicks” and starter GFs, so that they can also make a fair decision also and aren't being misled.

Definitely wont go very well, about as well as deceiving people, which can never be considered an attractive quality.

I think he would be better off trying to understand why he has no luck thus far and keeps getting rejected, I think once a person finds that out you find just a little bit of inner peace, I know I certainly gained some of that.

• Like 3
Definitely wont go very well, about as well as deceiving people, which can never be considered an attractive quality.

I think he would be better off trying to understand why he has no luck thus far and keeps getting rejected, I think once a person finds that out you find just a little bit of inner peace, I know I certainly gained some of that.

Right. Because it is deceiving someone. The vast majority of people assume that anyone who approaches them or dates them has good will and sincere interest in them as a possible mate.

Right. Because it is deceiving someone. The vast majority of people assume that anyone who approaches them or dates them has good will and sincere interest in them as a possible mate.

Again you can flip that around to an extent, someone who approaches people and never had any success can be forced to try and force themselves to liking someone they don't.

Its a truly bizarre thing and if your experiences are always bad I guess you could delude yourself into thinking the way the OP does, again I have been there so I can relate but ultimately I think the OP will find out the same thing I did, you simply cant do this from a moral point of view.

I don't think practice really exists in the dating arena, barring perhaps HS which is where everyone I know seemed to learn to date.

I'd love to actually metaphorically look at the OP and see why he hasn't had success, understand the type of people he likes but his threads have been quite vague. For reference I am 5.9, blond, blue eyes, athletic and I have had no success at all, many large people have had far more success than I have, put simply your cant always equate physical appearance to success rate at least when it comes to guys.

I think its almost impossible to know why some people are better at this than others, at 21 he is still young, it would be a different matter if he were 31 but in reality he has time, time to try and reverse the trend as hard as that can be, at the very least I truly hope he finds some inner peace because when I read his posts its sometimes like reading into my own mind at times.

Another suggestion, I would guess like me, he doesn't have anyone to talk to about this, find someone, I put my trust in two close friends a few weeks ago and actually put down on paper my dating struggles, it was hugely hard but I did feel like a weight had been lifted.

OP, what sort of ladies do you like and what are your interests.

GoodOnPaper

Players mislead women all the time. Even apart from that, attraction imbalances happen to even the best-intentioned. Every one of the few girls who would date me was less attracted than I was and had preconceived "shelf lives" for our relationships. With my wife, I was the one less interested than she was. Other than the offensive remarks about overweight women, the OP isn't suggesting anything that's not already at work in the dating world to varying degrees.

Players mislead women all the time. Even apart from that, attraction imbalances happen to even the best-intentioned. Every one of the few girls who would date me was less attracted than I was and had preconceived "shelf lives" for our relationships. With my wife, I was the one less interested than she was. Other than the offensive remarks about overweight women, the OP isn't suggesting anything that's not already at work in the dating world to varying degrees.

That is sort of true, but it is the "I am looking for an ugly fat chick as she will be easier to practice on" attitude that is upsetting to most as that is not particularly nice, good or kind and whilst payers are not being nice to women either, I do not think that is an attitude most want to encourage, is it?

JuneJulySeptember
Like a starter girlfriend basically

Except with motorcycles, the idea is to get a docile bike that's easier to handle and move up to something that's aggressive and loud.

With women, it's the opposite. :lmao:

• Author

OP, what sort of ladies do you like and what are your interests.

I like short and petite girls who are cute. Probably because im a pretty short guy myself.

I like playing guitar, playing sports, fitness, video games, computers, that's what i'm into.

Being lonely sucks :'(

When you're super lonely and desperate, it changes your mindset up. I'm tired of being alone, iv'e been looking for female validation my whole life.

If you have never dated a woman before, it will apparent in bed.

Hence so many of us want to date but the above is sometimes a reason I use when I not sleeping, I tell myself it would be a disaster so I am not missing anything.

Why would it necessarily be "a disaster"?

Because inexperience at anything is shunned, especially past a certain age and I am sure I and other would rather not have to go through that enormity of awkwardness.

That's not true at all.

I started my first relationship at 30 and my ex was delighted that I was still a virgin at the time and that I was sharing a gift with her that I could give no one else. Besides, virginity also meant no exes or baby mama drama.

Our first time in bed was wonderful. She thought I was lying about being a virgin...staying hard, excited and aroused wasn't an issue! The only real problem was after all those years, I was so used to finishing on my own, I had trouble finishing with an actual woman. We stopped, went out for a bite to eat and tried again later that night. The second time we did it was when I finally climaxed.

Definitely!

• Like 1
I like short and petite girls who are cute. Probably because im a pretty short guy myself.

I like playing guitar, playing sports, fitness, video games, computers, that's what i'm into.

Being lonely sucks :'(

When you're super lonely and desperate, it changes your mindset up. I'm tired of being alone, iv'e been looking for female validation my whole life.

That's problematic. Turnoffs and hindrances to moving toward your goal.

• Like 1
  • Author

Why?

What makes being desperate unattractive? I don't understand.

JuneJulySeptember
That's not true at all.

I started my first relationship at 30 and my ex was delighted that I was still a virgin at the time and that I was sharing a gift with her that I could give no one else. Besides, virginity also meant no exes or baby mama drama.

Our first time in bed was wonderful. She thought I was lying about being a virgin...staying hard, excited and aroused wasn't an issue! The only real problem was after all those years, I was so used to finishing on my own, I had trouble finishing with an actual woman. We stopped, went out for a bite to eat and tried again later that night. The second time we did it was when I finally climaxed.

It's not that hard to learn. Especially the stick it in part. The biggest part is learning where to lick and where to rub. :o

Yea, if you're from Camden, dating is different in those parts. I dated a gal from Filthadelphia, the filthy part.

Some of them are so fed up with the dudes and their shenanigans, they swear off dating their own ethnicity. :lmao:

What forgotten here is why the OP want to gain experience and why he wants to go through with this method, why, ask yourself why. Had he had experience, positive experiences I am betting he would never have come up with this silly idea to begin with.

People are driven by experiences, unfortunately some people never have positive experiences which drives them to things like this. Just imagine if one of those girls who rejected him instead accepted him, imagine how that could have broken the cycle, instilled hope and given him confidence.

I stand by my belief that this idea is terrible but I can understand why he has come to the conclusions he has.

All a guy needs to know is if he CAN win at this game. That changes everything completely and the cycle breaks. You might not be able to attract everyone you meet, but you'll discover that it IS possible. It CAN be done.

Unfortunately, alot of guys on LS never succeeded to attract a woman so they've never won. Some don't think that they can win.

As for the main topic, BBW's are people too. Asking them out only for dating experience and not really feeling them is deceptive, especially if she is feeling the guy and is unaware of his true intentions. Even FWB has real friendship behind it, not deception.

Don't do this.

• Like 1
It's not that hard to learn. Especially the stick it in part. The biggest part is learning where to lick and where to rub. :o

There's a misconception that virgins will pop their load in seconds. I can safely say that's not always true.

Yea, if you're from Camden, dating is different in those parts. I dated a gal from Filthadelphia, the filthy part.

Some of them are so fed up with the dudes and their shenanigans, they swear off dating their own ethnicity. :lmao:

I haven't encountered the like.

Actually, my ex was from Jersey City. Long distance relationship.

JuneJulySeptember
There's a misconception that virgins will pop their load in seconds. I can safely say that's not always true..

Yes, if anything virgins last longer because masturbation is rougher.

• Author

Well it's kind of hard to feel great when you're lonely af and get rejected by tons of women online. Meanwhile all your friends are talking about how they've met up with a ton of different women and talk about how easy it is to get dates. And i'm like haha easy for you to say.

It's kind of frustrating to be honest.

I let my hunger drive me.

Why?

What makes being desperate unattractive? I don't understand.

Since you are desperate for love and affection, you would be clingy, needy and overbearing.

ChocolateRain
Well it's kind of hard to feel great when you're lonely af and get rejected by tons of women online. Meanwhile all your friends are talking about how they've met up with a ton of different women and talk about how easy it is to get dates. And i'm like haha easy for you to say.

It's kind of frustrating to be honest.

I let my hunger drive me.

Dark , do you have any female friends ? Ask them for their opinion and what they think about you , how you come across , what you could change , your overall appearance ...if you had good friends they'll answer you honestly ...

All a guy needs to know is if he CAN win at this game. That changes everything completely and the cycle breaks. You might not be able to attract everyone you meet, but you'll discover that it IS possible. It CAN be done.

Unfortunately, alot of guys on LS never succeeded to attract a woman so they've never won. Some don't think that they can win.

As for the main topic, BBW's are people too. Asking them out only for dating experience and not really feeling them is deceptive, especially if she is feeling the guy and is unaware of his true intentions. Even FWB has real friendship behind it, not deception.

Don't do this.

I agree eventually though you just simply give up, find some sort of inner peace whatever it may be that allows you to cope, for me it's just simply knowing I can't and that I just need to find some sort of solace in that. I can delude myself to feel better and that's it's OK.

It doesn't work but it's better than continuously being shunned by any lady I find remotely attractive.

The op is younger and needs to try find his win and I hope he finds one soon.