Conflicting emotions on plans to be together

I have not read any responses but have read your entire post and I STILL cannot get past the bolded.

Why on god's green earth would you both have your children play together when you are not in a legitimate relationship and are both married to other's?:confused::confused::confused:

Get out of your M as you have created a level of disrespect that goes beyond being friends with your spouse. No matter how this ends the kids know and they know it didn't start the right way.

Lot's of work to be done on every side of the fence.

If you want to be with your AP it may happen, these things do happen, but it will probably be messy for some time to come. I suggest you leave your M if you are that unhappy.

I find the bolded really disrespectful actually. That's the kind of thing that devastates a BS as much or more than the affair itself.

• Like 2

Right now he has put in $100 into the account. His allotment is $50 right now (that is all he can afford) and it goes into the account automatically each paycheck.

So I take it his BW does not know about this fund?

Of course not. And I bet he blames her for the bankruptcy thing.

That is stealing.

Why not give her the same option to "get $ set for the future" too.

What a slimy, greedy thing to do.

That $50 a month could go toward stuff for his kids and home.

Deception at it finest. Phoney, fake façade while hiding family money.

And people wonder why other folks don't want to date a former WS.

Do the right thing, give the BS the option to collect her 1/2 of that $50 too.

She is his wife after all.

Sheese.

Give your BS the truth of what you are up to so he can live an authentic life. You and this MM are making a fool of him.

He is your friend you say, give him the TRUTH then.

• Like 2
loveisanaction

Fts, I have too agree with Ruffian1. There was a time when you did love your spouse and your affair partner did love his wife. Hiding money, making plans to be with each other in a few years without the knowledge of your respective spouses is cruel.

Both your husband and your affair partner's wife have a right to plan for their future just as the both of you are planning yours but you are leaving your spouses in the dark until the both of you have everything in place. You once recited vows to the people you are currently married to. Now that the both of you have found love outside of your marriages and no longer want to the be with your respective spouses those vows are thrown to the wind.

The least the both of you could do to your respective spouses is to come clean. Leaving them in the dark whilst the boh of you plan your future with each other is heartless.

Karma is real...

• Like 1